Loves me not

"It's alright," And just when Kiba pulled me in for a hug, Mr Uchiha shows up at the entrance of the roof. He leaned against the door frame, with an agitated look. "You guys done? Let's get back to class." This time, he didn't have that gentle tone. It was completely annoyance in his voice as his eyes scanned our embrace. Kiba was quick to release his arms around me and nodded. I on the other hand, was pissed off. Why is he irritated all of a sudden? He's the reason I'm on the highest floor of the school's building right now!

I mumbled something nasty under my breath and led myself back to class while Kiba and that scumbag, with his arms folded, followed along.

I get the feeling of someone's eyes on my back, just observing my every move.
Is it Kiba?

... Or Sasuke?

As soon as my foot stepped passed the door of the classroom, someone clutched my arm.
"Detention for you, Naruto." And then he released his grasp.
His voice was stern but it slowed down to that gentle tone when he said my name, it almost put me in a trance.
But I snapped out of it when he said- he said detention?!

By the time I opened my mouth, the teacher returned to class. And Kiba tapped my shoulder, "You alright?"

"Crap.. He just gave me detention!"

"For what?" He asked curiously.

"Either running out of class or pushing him I suppose. That's ridiculous.." I complained. "I-I mean it was his fault." I stuttered.

My boyfriend patted me on my back, comforting me as we proceed back to our seats.
"I'll wait for you." He flipped his pages of his textbook.

"There's no need." I closed my textbook, feeling rebellious.. Or maybe just holding a grudge against Mr Uchiha.

The day flew by, and my last class ended. I was about to cheer when I just remembered... I have detention with that bastard Uchiha.

God freaking dammit..

After seeing Kiba to the school gate, I dragged myself to the classroom. Sat down unwillingly after cursing and waiting for the teacher.
Don't tell me he's late..
Just as I was wondering, he steps into class with his eyes watching me intently. "Hello, Naru-" I couldn't endure that tone he speaks with me, especially when he calls my name. I cut him off.
"Look, Mr Uchiha. I know what I did was wrong, ok? I shouldn't- " I hesitated to continue. "I shouldn't push you or leave the class without your permission. So don't punish Kiba, it's all on me."

There was silence before he snickered and replied with a smirk.

"Oh? I'm not punishing you because of that."

I looked up from my table, and into his gaze. "Then, what is it?"

"You and Kiba's display of affection in school."

"Are you serious? You're kidding me?" I stood up hastily as my chair screeched against the floor. " Tell me you're jealous!" I almost yelled at him. But I covered my mouth when I realized what I said, to a teacher.

This is outrageous..

He leaned on the teacher's table with his eyes closed and folded his arms,
"I am jealous. So what of it?"

This left me speechless. He's kidding me right? What does he expect me to say?
He's a teacher, he shouldn't be joking about this kind of stuff! Besides, I have a boyfriend and he clearly knows it!
Embarrassed and awkward, I sat back down, losing the argument.

I adverted my sights to the table, just looking down in case my face was red. I heard his footsteps coming closer. He held my chin tenderly as he spoke, using the tone that annoyed me the most. That got to me the most.
He pushed my chin upward slowly, forcing me to look at him.
Our eyes met.

"I mean it. I am jealous."

His face slowly inched towards mine. My body froze. Every part of me froze.

I felt my heart paused, before it pounded rapidly. My face redden for sure this time and my head was spinning.
I couldn't believe what the hell is happening.
Exactly what the hell is happening?!

I pushed him away with more force compared to earlier this morning. "Stop messing with me!" I got up, blood boiling.

Does he get pleasure seeing me so messed up?
Why does he like to toy with my feelings?
I repeat I have a boyfriend and he clearly knows it!
I dashed out of class, and it was like déjà vu. First pushing him and now I'm out of class (without his permission) again. I might be in trouble.

After running for a good bit, I saw Kiba loitering around the school grounds, and I immediately ran up to him. I guessed he waited for me after all..
I hugged him tightly from the back almost causing him to jump surprisingly.

"You scared me, done with detention already?"
He checked his watch as only my silence was a reply.
"It's hasn't even been an hour."
....
"You sneaked out again?!"

"...yeah I missed you." I buried my face in his back, squeezing him from the back.

My heart ached when I told him a lie.

I wanted to tell him the truth. I really did. But I didn't want him to be worried, or angry.
I doubt he would believe me anyway.