Insignificance

The rest of the classes that weren't taught by Sasuke Uchiha were as usual.
But somehow, I just couldn't focus.

I couldn't focus in class, I felt very distracted and I just kept glancing at the clock, waiting impatiently for our lunch. I just want a break, away from all this.

I don't even know what I'm referring to, I just knew I had to get away from it all.

Riiiiing!

The lunch bell finally rang, and I was the first student to get up from my seat. Kiba hurriedly chased after me, shocked by my unexpected departure.
"Hey, wait up!" I heard him calling out to me in the hall way.
My heart ached, and I didn't know what to say to him. I just knew I had to try and pretend like I was alright.

But it felt like I suddenly forgot how to be myself. I turned around and waited.
I breathed in deeply as he arrived by my side. "Why the hurry?" He asked while we both proceeded to the canteen.

"I'm starving!" I rubbed my tummy, trying to hasten my pace to the canteen. But really, I wanted to go up to the roof and enjoy the peaceful wind. I didn't have the mood to be around people right now.
Then I had a crazy idea while I pushed opened the canteen door, "Hey Kiba, why don't we pack our lunch and have it at the roof today?"

Kiba patted my back, "Awesome idea!"
He had no idea my reasoning behind it. I guess my acting was fine while we paid for our lunches and headed straight to the stairs leading up to the roof.
I happily opened the door and there was a gush of wind just as expected.
There was no one else here, just Kiba and I. It was nice, to escape from everyone once in a while.

We sat down near the railing and began to dig in.
"We should do this more often." Kiba suggested with a full mouth.
I nodded, my mouth was busy with chewing my food.

I was looking through the railings and I could see the school's garden below.
Then, my attention caught a terrifying sight. Underneath a tree, I could almost see that new girl and.. Mr. Uchiha.

My chewing slowed down as I observed their "flirting" with one another.
I felt my heart breaking into tiny pieces as I watched them.
Kiba noticed I was distracted and looked towards where I was looking at.
"Wow, that's really inappropriate for a teacher." He stated indifferently while still munching down his food.

"Yeah, they should just fucking get a room." I answered without a second thought, eyes still glued to the flirtatious couple.

Just then, when Kiba was about to reply, the new student kissed the teacher.
My chewing totally stopped. I felt like I didn't even have the appetite to continue on.

But if I stopped eating now, Kiba would realize it hurt me.

But.. It did hurt me.

What should I do?
What should I do?
I'm so afraid.. That..
I actually have feelings for Mr. Uchiha?