Unworthy

I was stunned, I didn't know what to reply besides nodding. I just knew I couldn't fall for him anymore, so I need to put some distance between us. The lesser I interact with him, the better.

"Mr.Uchiha!" The female student that had a crush on Sasuke caught up to us from behind.

When I looked at her, clinging into Sasuke's arm, a thought hit me. Maybe... Kiba is better off with someone else.

Someone who could love him better.

Someone who could love him wholeheartedly.

Someone who could stand by him.

He deserves better.

Someone better than me.

"You alright?" Sasuke grabbed my arm gently, I halted and turned to look at him. "Yeah.."

"I was talking to you."

We continued our conversation as we reached the area with many seats and a large stage.

"Oh? Sorry. What were you saying?"

I asked coldly as Sasuke and I sat down, and the female student taking a seat beside him.

Sasuke shook his head and pointed to the stage. It diverted my attention to the host up on stage. "Next, ladies and gents we have Kiba and Hinata from class Alpha!"

The curtains drew to show Kiba playing the acoustic guitar, seated on a high chair with Hinata on his side, on a high chair as well. They were singing a duet, their voices were so sweet they matched perfectly. Hinata was able to hit all the high notes perfectly while Kiba sang the low.

They sounded like angels.

I was taken aback. I never knew Kiba could sing this well.

"Wow, what did I say? Awesome right?!" Choji, who was coincidentally sitting on my right, cheered loudly.

Shikamaru nodded, "I heard Hinata has a crush on him."

"No way?!" Choji gasped and potato chip crumbs fell out from his mouth. At this point, I was just eavesdropping on their conversation. And curiosity killed me.

"You didn't know? The entire class knows." Shikamaru, being the smart and well-informed one, stated casually.

Then suddenly the crowd began clapping and cheering, dragging my attention out from their personal conversation and back to the stage.

Oh, it's done..? I only listened to the first verse because I was so distracted with the talk about Kiba and Hinata.

The duet singers looked extremely elated, Kiba was smiling and waving to the crowd, thanking them for their undivided attention. He constantly glanced at me, so I began to join the crowd and cheered for him as well.

Out of the blue, Hinata kissed Kiba on the cheek after they bowed. And the crowd went even more wild.

They matched perfectly as a couple.

Yeah, they look cute together.

And maybe Hinata might be able to love Kiba better than I do.

Wait, what am I thinking?!

Am I thinking of leaving Kiba to Hinata..?