Betrayal

It was only two days after the detention incident and also one week away from the school's big festival. Every period of Uchiha's, I stayed silent and pretended not to be awkward. But it really bugs me when I catch him staring at me.

I stayed up late last night, brainstorming with Kiba about the school's big festival. While I was walking down the almost empty hall to my second class, I yawned for a second with my eyes closed and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I opened my eyes, assuming it was Kiba. And I looked over to my right, it was Mr Uchiha.

"Naruto, why have you been avoiding me?" He walked along me side by side.

"What? I have not, it's all in your head. Mr Uchiha."
Why does it matter if I have?
I'm just a student anyway.

"Yes, you have. Don't answer me like that, I'm your teacher after all."

I gritted my teeth, this man is always trying to get on my nerves. Fooling me and toying with me every time.
"Right, so you're just my teacher, why should you care if I've been avoiding you?"
After my comeback, I dashed off to class.
Luckily, Mr Uchiha isn't the teaching the next class.

Mr Uchiha was left in the dust. And he seemed taken aback by what I've said.

It was his fault anyway. I shouldn't feel bad. He deserved it!

I took my seat, but my mind still wondering about that weird encounter.

Am I avoiding him?

Dammit! Why Kiba isn't in this class..
I have yet to have a chance to talk to him about this whole crazy Uchiha thing..

Halfway into the lesson and there was a knock on the door.
The teacher stopped her teaching and opened the door to see who could have caused the interruption.

"Ah, good morning Mr Uchiha, anything I can help you with?" The older teacher asked asked politely.

"Sorry for the interruption, Ms Mitarashi, I'm here to borrow a student, Naruto Uzumaki." He bowed apologetically.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure he isn't paying any attention right now anyway." She chuckled before turning to my direction, "Naruto! Mr Uchiha wants to see you." Her loud voice echoed the class.

Crap.. I really don't want to see him. But I can't reject a teacher..

I exited the class and as soon as the door closed behind me I spoke, "Hey, Mr Uchiha, I know you're a teacher and all but you can't abuse your power like that." I folded my arms, following the teacher.

"I'm not. It's really important."

It is? What could be so important he had to get me out of class. Either way, I was pretty glad he did.
Beats studying!

We finally arrived at our destination, his office. Am I in trouble?

The mysterious teacher led me in and offered me to sit.
Shortly after he sat down, he began to babble. "I thought about what you said. And I don't want to be just your teacher. I want to be more than that."

I always was pretty comfortable with him so usually without thinking, I blurted out, "Well if you want to be friends, you can just say so you know.." Instead of dragging me all the way to the office..
Is this really that important?

He leaned towards me, "I told you, I'm jealous. And the only reason why I'm jealous is because.."

He inhaled.
As if needing courage.

"I love you."

I was astonished.
Yet some part of me felt angry.
And other parts of me felt.. Warm.
My feelings were all screaming together at once.
I'm was so jumbled up.
I don't know what to react to that.

I stood up angrily, "Don't.. Don't mess with me, teacher! This has to stop now, it's not funny anymore!" I slammed my hands against the table and the Uchiha grabbed both of my hands as he shot back, "I've been serious from the very start. And I'm seriously in love with you."

I can't see him as a teacher anymore..
He makes my heart race..
He makes me sweat..
This is no good.. I'm a wreck whenever he's around.
What exactly are you doing to me, Sasuke?

I pulled my hands away. Tears brimming in my eyes from all these confusion. Fuck.
My feelings are a mess.
I'm a god damn mess!

"You know very well.. I'm with Kiba.." I looked down as I mumbled weakly.
"I don't care." He got up and advanced towards me.
Sasuke lifted and held my face, staring into his eyes, I almost got taken away by them. Time slowed down and it felt like the world revolved around us. Just us.. As he leaned closer, he whispered, "I seriously am in love with you."

My heart hurts when he says it.. And my mind is in a blur. My body is moving on it's own, it's like I'm watching myself about to kiss another man.

Our bodies collided, as Sasuke dragged me near with one of his hands at the back of my neck. I could feel his warmth and heavy breathing.
The moment was so intense before our lips finally touched.

It was so passionate for a few seconds before Sasuke moved his hands down on my hips and I snapped back to reality. I broke away and pushed him as hard as I can away from me.

I wiped my lips and froze in shock.

Tell me this is a dream..
That I didn't just betray Kiba..