Dont let me go

The second I entered the bathroom, I washed the paint out of my eye in the sink. The pain lingered for awhile as the water cleansed my pupil. I was grunting and moaning in pain as I splashed the water into my eye.

I looked up in the mirror reflection to see..

Kiba.

My lover. He stood behind me, eyes staring into my soul so painfully.

"Are you alright?" He asked tenderly as he folded his arms. I nodded to his reflection in the mirror. My left eye was still red, hurting every second I blinked.

Kiba abruptly hugged me tightly from behind, his expression so clear in the mirror. Pain and misery.

My heart sank.

A frown developed and he bit down onto his teeth as he grabbed me tighter into his arms. "I will not lose to Uchiha.. I definitely will not lose you.." He mumbled, his lips touching my shoulder. The wet paint on his clothes transferred to mine, soaking into my white fabric. "K..Kiba." I squeezed his hands tightly. How ignorant can I be? All this time I've only focused on my own sorrow. I never considered Kiba's feelings.

"Mr.Uchiha! I'll wait for you here!" A familiar girl's voice echoed the bathroom as the door swung open. "Naruto, how are you feeling?" The recognizable tapping of Sasuke's expensive shoes became louder as he moved closer to us.

His cool and deep voice echoes the restroom as he asked. "Fuck off, Sasuke!" Kiba burst into a rage, yelling at the teacher suddenly while he held me tight in his arms.

He was really afraid of losing me, wasn't he?

"You shouldn't speak to your teacher like that. Am I wrong to check on my student?" The teacher folded his arms calmly. But his expression was stern.

"We both know that isn't your true intention." Kiba growled in return. "Let's go." It was clear to see Kiba was boiling with fury to see the teacher here. He held my hand and dragged me out of the bathroom.

While we were walking out, we could see Shikamaru and choiji running to us.

"There you are! It's your turn to perform!" Choji hurriedly grabbed his arms and dragged him away.

Perform?

That's right. Kiba was performing on the behalf of the class for the festival.

He didn't tell me much about it, therefore I don't really know what he is performing..

"W-wait wait! I'm not ready yet!" Kiba simply shouted. "What do you mean you're not ready?" Shikamaru asked while he gave Choji some support in pulling my boyfriend off me.

"Naru-"

"Look, Naruto's fine. Right, Naruto?" Shikamaru elbowed me in the rib. I nodded cooperatively.

"See!" Choji pulled even harder.

Finally the locked hand in mine gave in, and they slipped right passed my fingers successfully with the two boy's efforts.

"Wait-Narut-" the door closed behind him. The last thing I could see was a worried look on his face as he was being carried away.

I followed behind the rushing men, but they were quite far ahead already. I heaved a heavy sigh, thinking back to what Kiba said.

I'm so ignorant and blinded.

He was hurting all this time.

My heart sank.

I felt extremely exhausted by all these emotions. I felt like I was stuck in a love triangle.

Yes, I admit to have fallen for the teacher, but part of me still wants Kiba. I can't be greedy, I can't have both. But I honestly don't want to break Kiba's heart.

And my pace became slower as I was lost in thought.

Just then, I felt a tug on my arm.

I looked up to see Mr. Uchiha, smirking. "If you continue walking like this, you're going to miss your beloved's performance."