The sin with Kao

BECKY'S POV

I have never been this happy for over a year now. I'm really happy because I finally got my Freeny back.

Now she no longer hates me and she doesn't question our love. We promise not to lie or keep secrets from each other. That way, we can overcome our problems even before they started.

We spend every single waking moment together staring into each other's eyes.

Those beautiful eyes of hers. How I've missed those eyes. I've missed watching her smile and that laugh, how have you missed the sound of her laugh.

Freeny and I were back together but I still had ono more secret that couldn't bring myself to tell her.

I thought I could just wait out the secret. I tried so much to avoid conversation or action that could lead to sex between us.

We make out but when she wants to go deeper, I bring up an excuse to stop us from having sex and she would agree to wait. Although she was a bit suspicious about this behaviour of mine.

Sex with Freen is something I always craved for. I always ask her for sex but now I'm avoiding it.

Which made her suspicious but we haven't been together for a while so she took it that I wasn't ready to jump in that deep.

************

I've been with Freen for a week in South Korea and she finally convinced me into calling my home.

I called my dad and told him that I was fine and that he shouldn't worry about me. I told him where I was but told him not to come and that I would return home when I felt like it.

The truth is that, I didn't want to go back to Thailand. I mean a lot happened with Freen and I in Thailand but here in South Korea, we were actually happy.

This is the kind of life I dreamt of having with my Freeny.

With us holding hands and laughing while walking on the street. Being able to kiss her in public and not care about who's watching or who is judging. Freeny is my soulmate that I was very sure of.

Still in South Korea, Freeny grew close to Mrs Yeol, a woman who also lives in the MI-DEUM BUILDING with her little daughter named Suzy.

Mrs Yeol was critically sick and had nobody to take care of her. She was deceived by a man who claimed to love her but her family did not approve of him.

And so they secretly got married in the name of true love and when her father who was her only family found out, he disowned her.

She left with her lover but he dumped her because he was only after her family's wealth and when she got disowned, she became poor and lost everything.

Everybody in the MI-DEUM BUILDING, just kept away from Mrs Yeol and her daughter except Freeny who always went to there apartment to give them food and also kept them company.

I remember Freeny talking to Suzy the first day she arrived at the MI-DEUM BUILDING.

I guess she had an instant connection to Suzy and also grew closer to Suzy's mom, Mrs Yeol.

I wasn't really a fan of Suzy or her mother. In time past, Suzy had come begging alms from me but I didn't give her anything.

I just told her to go away but that was mostly because I was hurting on my own and dealing with my own shit.

And I think because I didn't give her alms and told her to leave my presence in a very rude way, she didn't like me that much.

Whenever she sees Freeny and I together, she would come to us and only talk to Freeny while giving me looks that were somewhat hateful before walking away.

She was just a child and so I didn't care that much.

************"*"

After being in South Korea with Freeny for over a month, Freeny and I returned to Chidlom. She has not fully recovered from her accident and so she needed to go back home so as to have regular check-ups.

While together in Seoul, I could see that sometimes she feels pain but covers it up trying not to make me worry but we needed to get back to Thailand so that my Freeny will recover fully.

We got back to Thailand but I still wasn't ready to go back home to my family in Bangkok.

And so I stayed with Freeny and her mom in Chidlom.

After Freeny was discharged from the hospital she came directly to South Korea to meet me and so her friends haven't visited her at home.

But when we returned home, they started coming to visit. And of course Kao came visiting also.

When Kao came visiting, I was about leaving to get groceries so they were together alone in Freeny's room discussing

Freeny had cleared up the air about Kao to me. She told me that Kao was just a friend and I had nothing to worry about so I felt a bit comfortable leaving the two of them alone.

We promise not to lie to each other or keep secrets and so I believe that she was being hundred percent truthful when she told me that they were nothing but friends.

FREEN:

I'm really sorry about the way I left things off the last time we met. I mean the last time in your house.

I didn't mean to rush out like that and not talk to you about what happened between us.

I'm really sorry. I know that it looks like I used you and just dumped you but ...

KAO:

it's fine Freen. I know that you feel guilty for sleeping with me and just rushing out like my emotions meant nothing.

The sex was great but I know that you still love becky and want to be with her.

I'm greatly honoured to have being someone considered by the great FREEN SAROCHA.

And believe me, the sex we had is something I will never forget. It was wonderful. You were wonderful.

I never thought an angel like you would be that good in bed. Shocking!!!

Did I hear that right? I came back to ask Freeny if she wanted anything from the supermarket and I heard this?

So Freeny had sex with that Kao girl and lied to me about it.

So she was actually considering leaving me. After claiming to have only thought of me after we broke up.

How could she have done this to me? She was with someone else. She was sharing the love that was only meant for me with someone else.

The media was right about her being in a relationship with Kao.

While I was dying, having sleepless night thinking about her, she was busy fucking someone else.

I opened the door and they both looked at me in shock.

I looked at Freeny with so much disappointment in my eyes.

I couldn't hold it in as the tears rolled down my cheek. I shaked my head and slammed the door running out.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment on the story. What do you think about this part???