FREENBECKY FOREVER!!!!

BECKY'S POV

Freeny instructed the wedding gown designer to help me into my dress.

Vera, my best friend and many other friends of mine came into the room and they kept teasing me and complimenting me on how beautiful I looked as I smiled shyly.

They were all dressed for the wedding. Vera was my maid of honour and the entire bridal train was set.

Everything was just as I wanted it to be. the colour theme, music, venue and the decorations were just as I dreamed of it to be.

Now I remember those nights that Freeny kept on asking me how I wanted my dream wedding to be like.

I casually and jokingly made mention of so many things, Impossible things. But she made all those impossible demands come true.

********************************

Vera and the designer helped me into my wedding dress.

Soon I was ready and then my mom and Suzy came into my room.

I get it now. They were all in on the surprise wedding. Even my family was a part of it.

Who am I kidding? Everyone was part of this surprise except me.

Even the media knew about my wedding before me. When she picked me up from the taxi, she took my phone with her.

I guess it was because she finally publicly announce our wedding and didn't want me to know yet.

Our wedding was all over social media covered by so many social media platforms.

It became Thailand most talked about for the day. Having so many tweets few hours after been announced.

All the guests were seated and my darling dearest was waiting for me on the altar already.

My father walked me down the aisle and as I walked by and saw the faces in the crowd, my friends, well wishers and family all sitting down there to celebrate with Freeny and I, my joy knew no bound.

After looking at the crowd, I looked forward and saw my angel. An angel sent from above.

She is so beautiful, smiling and looking at me with so much love in her eyes as I walk towards her.

My father handed me over to her symbolising that he has finally handed me over to her.

Now she is my daddy and she's to protect me now as her baby.

When everyone settled down, she started;

"Many people don't believe in love at first sight, but I do. When you walked into my life, love walked in too.

You love me through all hardship, darkness and pain until the hopeful and joyous moments. With honesty and faith.

Darling dearest, love was made for me and you.

Although it is until death do us part, I know that we'll truly never part because our souls are made for each other.

You are the best thing about me. My pride and greatest treasure.

Love brought us together, but our devotion and companionship will keep us together.

Today, surrounded by all of our loved ones, I choose you to be my wife. And I'm proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours.

I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always.

For as long as forever last, I will be by your side. You are my one and only today and every day.