That enemy closest to you (part two)

BECKY'S POV

"Who is behind this Freeny? Who is the mastermind of your rape?" I questioned Freeny.

I was suspecting someone already but I didn't want to say it out.

I wanted to believe that no matter what happened between us, she loves me and wouldn't hurt me like this.

I wanted to believe that she still loves me as her daughter.

Freeny didn't want to tell me who the other person was. She kept on beating round the bush.

Her silence and reluctancy to tell me who the other person was, made my suspicion grow even bigger.

The pain was unbearable. I can't understand why my family was hurting me like this.

Freeny and I have gone through too much already. My brother tried to hurt my girlfriend in the most devilish way ever.

He wanted to steal her pride.

Worst of it all, he wasn't acting alone and there is a 99% chance that my own mother could be involved.

Freeny doesn't even have to say it out. I couldn't think of anyone else who would work with David to try and rape Freeny.

I just wanted to hear it from Freeny.

I already knew the answer to my question but I was hoping, just a 1% hope that Freeny won't say the name that I think she would say.

"Freeny just tell me the truth. Who plotted your rape with David?" I questioned with my fingers crossed.

"You know who it is Becky.

I'm really sorry about everything. Let's just forget about what happened and return to Chidlom." Freeny replied not wanting to break my heart.

"No Freeny, I want to hear you say the name of the person.

Who is the mastermind of the rape?" I pressured more

"It's your mother, Mrs Malee Armstrong. She muttered

Becky don't think too much into it. I know that you expected differently from them but don't hate them. Just give them a bit of space for now." Freeny continued.

It wasn't a surprise to me at this point but I was still very disappointed with my mom.

I got angry and rushed out of the bedroom, going to confront my mother.

I knew she hated my relationship with Freeny but I never knew that she could do something this bad.

I didn't know she could hurt someone just to get what she wants.

I went to the sitting room where both my parents and brother were sitting comfortably without a care in the world watching TV.

My parents didn't even scold my brother for what he did.

I know that my father wasn't part of the plan, but he is just too calm with my mom and brother.

He can even let them get away with murder. That is how peaceful he is.

I went to the sitting room to confront my mother but when I got there, I couldn't even say a word.

I just stood there in front of her, not even knowing what to say or how to start.

How could she be so evil. Why is she trying stand between me and my happiness?

Is she really my mother? Is this how a mother is supposed to behave with her child?

Does she really not know how much her actions are hurting me?

I just stood there in front of her heartbroken with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Freeny also came downstairs to try and stop me from letting out all my anger on my mom.

Soon, my mother understood everything. She knew that I have discovered the truth.

"Becky! Becky, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry please Becky. Becky please let me explain" She pleaded, standing up and walking slowly towards.

At least she didn't lie about it. But I couldn't even stand the sight of her for even another second.

"That's it, I'm leaving. I'm leaving mother. Enjoy your life without me in it.

Since you don't want to see me happy, I'll go be happy somewhere else.

You're an enemy of mine. That is why you're always standing between me and my happiness.

Since I'm nothing but a disappointment to you, I'll leave.

This disappointment will leave you alone. Mother"

I ran upstairs in tears and started packing up my stuffs.

My parents came to begged me but I wouldn't listen. I locked the door and continued packing.

I went outside and put my luggages in the trunk of the car.

My father was somewhat confused with what was happening and Freeny was trying to explain things to him.

But I took her by the hand and into the car for her to drive us to the airport and back to Chidlom.

I thought they had changed.

But after everything that happened, they still don't want to accept Freeny.

They had planned for David to sexually harass Freeny and when she tells me about it, I wouldn't believe her.

He would keep on doing it for some time and when she tells me, I wouldn't believe her.

This would lead to arguments and distrust between Freeny and I.

It will make her hate me beyond redemption when David finally rapes her. And she will break up with me.

She would have lost her pride and her girlfriend who is supposed to believe her and support her would have been one of the reasons for her rape.

This would make her hate me and break up with me immediately.

This was the plan of my mother and David but I trust my girlfriend. I know that she wouldn't just accuse anybody of things if she wasn't very sure.

Since they couldn't get me to break up with freeny, they wanted to make her leave me.

They're so cunning. And my father was just so naive about all these plans.

He could have stood by me and supported me. But he chose to ignore everything been done to me.

Now I'm leaving. They won't see me anymore. Now they can live their lives without me.

I cried all the way to the airport and on the plane to Chidlom.

But I had my baby by my side. She comforted me and made my pain less.

I don't need a family that does nothing but hurt me all the time.

All I need is my Freeny, my girlfriend, my lover, my bestfriend and my soulmate. FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA

To be continued...

Please vote and comment on the story to make me write more.

Thanks