All because of SUZY (part two)

FREEN'S POV

It wasn't really that hard to find Suzy in Seoul. All I had to do is follow the paper trail from the hospital and I got to her by the end of the day.

I was so concentrated on finding Suzy that I never noticed my phone ringing.

I had to use a local number in South Korea to call the people who would lead me to Suzy and so I didn't really need my phone.

When I finally got to her, I was really happy and relieved. She was sad, I could sleep in her eyes.

I also became sad in my heart seeing how sad this little angel was.

She must have been really devastated after the death of her mother and she had no one, absolutely no one to talk to her. To console her, to comfort her but I'm here now.

I am guidian now and I will do everything in my power to make her feel at home with me.

After I got Suzy from the foster home, I was in the office completing some paperwork needed before officially becoming Suzy's guardian.

While I was there, I finally went through my phone and saw tons of missed calls from many people including Becky and my mother.

When I saw the amount of missed calls on my phone, my heart skipped a beat.

"Did something happen? why are they calling me?" I thought to myself and quickly called Becky. And then she reminded me of our engagement party.

I was so concentrated on finding Suzy that I forgot that it was today.

I've been planning for it for like a thousand years and finally it was today and something else took my mind off it.

I left my baby there all alone. She must be really sad and lonely. How can she deal with that entire crowd all on her own without me by her side.

What is she going to tell them? what must they think of our relationship.

There was no way to get to Chidlom that night and I know that Becky was crazily angry with me.

She has switched off her phone to prevent calls from getting through. I called my mom and apologized about everything.

My mother was really angry with me. Even though Becky wasn't around when I left the house, my mom was at home with me and without telling her or thinking it through, I rushed to Seoul.

I apologized and explained everything to my mother. I told her that I'd return to Chidlom the following day with Suzy.

Early the next morning, Suzy and I returned to Chidlom together.

Suzy was really happy to be with me. She didn't like the foster home where she was placed.

She didn't know anyone of them. The adults didn't care about the fact that she just lost her mother and the other foster kids just bullied her and made fun of her.

Sizyy was very happy when we arrived in Thailand. It was already late in the afternoon when we arrived at Chidlom's airport.

We took a taxi home. Suzy was really tired. She slept all the way home.

When we finally got home, I carried her into the house and laid her down on my mother's bed.

She was still fast asleep so I rushed into our room to talk to Becky. I pushed the door but it was locked.

She must have seen me coming and decided to lock me out of the room.

"Becky I'm really sorry okay!! please open the door and let's talk about it.