The little Miss trouble (part two)

BECKY'S POV

The next morning I told Freeny to take Suzy out. "She needs to see the world more Maybe that will help her come down" I said to Freeny.

I really need to know what is going on. I didn't understand what I saw last night and I wanted to clear the atmosphere of any doubt or confusion. 

Suzy doesn't like spending too much time outside. She also hates it when Freeny cleans up her room.

She's also very secretive. Maybe, it's because of that diary. I need to see that diary and know what is inside of it.

Freeny was against taking Suzy out because it was really obvious that Suzy doesn't like going out but I persuaded Freeny to take her out.

I have the persuasive power over Freeny especially after what she did during our engagement party.

Freeny decided to take Suzy out just for an hour. And that was more than enough for me.

I knew where she hid the diary so all I have to do is go straight to where it is, pick it up and read it.

She's six. I don't think she can write that much yet.

****************************

The moment they left the house, I rushed into Suzy's room and took out the diary from its hidden place.

She didn't write much. She mostly drew pictures of Me and Freeny and crossed them off with a red crayon.

I am no expert but I know that means she hates us. But why?

I mean, I understand why she hates me but I didn't understand why she would cross off Freeny's name as well.

I took the diary back to our room but I didn't show it to Freeny.

When they returned from their outing, Suzy went to her room as usual without talking to anyone.

She didn't immediately go to look for the diary. I guess her brain was still young so she won't quickly want to go and look for the diary where she wrote down all her revenge plots.

After dinner that day, Freeny tucked Suzy to bed and she slept. Although now I know that it's a pretentious sleep.

While we were in bed, I told Freeny that I wanted to get something downstairs but I went out to Suzy's room with the diary in my head.

"How was your day? Did you have fun when you went out with Freeny?" I asked her smiling nicely.

But as usual, she didn't say anything and just remained quiet. She's making it difficult for us to live in the house and I wanted to know why.

So I showed her the diary without saying anything else.

When she saw the diary, she became shocked. She realized that I have come to know all her secrets and so she was scared but her facial expression quickly changed to that of confidence.

"So what? What if you found my diary? What are you going to do? Are you going to show it to your girlfriend?" She asked with so much confidence.

Although she is just a child, I needed to be Smart about my approach.

"First of all, Freeny is no longer my girlfriend. She'll soon be my wife" I said

"And second of all, I can go show her your diary if I want" I continued but still didn't understanding why she was so confident even after been caught.

"Go ahead and tell her. Tell her everything and even show her the diary. Do you think she would believe you?

She loves me and she will never believe that I can do something like that.