Don't let it end like this

FREEN'S POV

Kao and I haven't really talked about the sex we had and so when we were alone, I wanted to discuss it with her.

I know that I left after having sex with her and after she confessed that she had feelings for.

I just wanted to clear up the air with Kao, I didn't want Kao to think that I just used her for my sexual gains.

And after sleeping with her, I just left her, going back to Becky without having the decency to at least talk about the sex.

But Becky overheard us. She probably forgot something and returned home earlier than expected.

We promised not to keep secrets from each other but I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I slept with Kao.

And that I was actually fucking Kao while she was confessing to the whole world that I was her everything and the person she loved the most in the world.

I couldn't tell her that for a split second, I was actually considering a world without her and so I just made my sex with Kao my secret.

But I guess talking about it out loud was a big mistake because now Becky knows and she isn't taking it lightly.

She just ran out of the room crying. I ran after her calling her name but she wouldn't stop.

She got into her car but couldn't drive because she can't drive and I caught up with her.

I got into the car to talk to her.

"Freeny just leave me alone. I think the lies and secret are enough for one day." She screamed at me.

"Becky I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know how to bring myself to tell you about Kao. I.."

"Oh so there's now a Kao. The same Kao you told me not to worry about. So you were fucking her?

And what did she say (the sex was really wonderful) you were giving her pleasure while I was in agony.

Really Freeny. So you were considering leaving me and starting a life with her. Or have you two even been dating for long already?" She continued in rage

"No Becky! We weren't dating. It only happened once. And it was a mistake." I tried explaining but Becky was too angry to listen to me.

"Apparently it was a wonderful mistake that Kao will remember for the rest of her life. You gave what we shared to someone else?

How could you Freeny? Why do you always make me sad. Why?? Was I not good enough? Why would you sleep with her?

And I remembered the day I came to see you. It was really early and yet you were returning home with Kao.

Probably after spending the night at her place.

And also the next day when I came to talk to you, Kao was still with you. Because she spent the night with you.

And you expect me to believe that you two weren't dating?" Thinking of everything now, she became even more heartbroken.

"Becky we weren't dating. We were just friends." I said trying to defend myself.

"Wow so now you fuck your friends too?"

"No we haven't done anything then. It happened after we talked that day.

I was heartbroken and so I went to her and she comf...." I stopped talking knowing that those were the wrong words to say.

"Comforted you. She is now your comforter. The shoulder you cry on.

I thought I was supposed to be that person, that shoulder you cry on. I thought no one could every replace me but I guess I wasn't as important as I thought." Becky said still trying to process the fact that I, her Freeny was with someone else.

"Becky you're special. You're the dearest person to me." I said

"Wow! I was so special and dear to you that you were fucking Kao while I was confessing my love for you to the entire world.

While I was crying, telling everyone that I love you with the whole of my heart and that I'd lose everything but I can not you, you were busy making love to Kao."

"I wasn't making love to her. Becky please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't thinking straight." I pleaded but it all fell on deaf ears.

"I'm also not thinking straight so Freeny please leave me alone. Just leave Freeny, I need to be left alone.

I know that I've also made mistakes and so I'd let it go but I need a little bit of time. Freeny please just let me be for now." Becky said trying to be reasonable.

She was crying. I know that she was devastated and felt betrayed. And I don't blame her.

I would also be furious if she had cheated on me.

She actually tried to be matured and calm about everything but I could tell that she was hurting really bad inside.

"Freen I just need to be alone for now. I'll return when I'm calm." Becky said as she came down from the car walking out of the house.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment on the story. Tell me your opinion on this part.

Thanks.