Self-harm (part one)

BECKY'S POV

Just as I feared, she was getting suspicious of my sexual absence. She gave me the benefit of the doubt longer than I expected though. It took her two months to start asking questions.

She sat down on the bed waiting patiently for me while I used the rest room.

I wasn't really using the restroom. I just wanted to check my body to make sure that my skin has been cleared up.

I came back to the bed and saw Freeny in lingerie sprawling out so sexily on the bed.

She smiled and licked her lips as she saw me coming out of the bathroom with my nightgown which exposed my thigh and also my upper body.

She bit her lips as she watched me walking towards her.

I bent my head a little as I smiled shyly. I was both shy and excited as I imagined the dirty thoughts that would be going on in Freeny's mind. And all the things she was planning to do to me.

I walked slowly towards her as she balances herself very well on the bed, getting ready to have me.

" Come here" she said with the mostly seductive tone as she used her hand signalling me to come, looking at me up and down and every part of my body thinking of all the things she would do to me.

Her breath became more intense and so did her stares. She was lost in thought as she kept licking her lips and biting them.

When I got close to the bed, she got off the bed and sat down at the edge of the bed. She stretched her, held my wrist and drew me to her while still sitting down on the edge of the bed.

She slowly caressed my thighs with both hands moving up to my waist and then she grabbed my ass.

Kissing my belly button and using her tongue to play with it while sniffing in my scent.

She stopped and looked at me, then she gently spread my legs and drew me into her as she gently sits me down on her laps.

She drew me in for a kiss. We kissed for a while before she grabbed my ass again. She pulled my hips back and forth on her laps.

I kept grinding on top of her as she pushed me in closer to her with every grind, kissing my neck and rubbing my boob with one hand.

It became really intense that Freeny aggressively tried taking off my clothes but I stopped her.

I was already lost but I couldn't let her get me naked.

"Let's turn off the lights" I said but Freeny refused.

"I want to see you while we do it. Are you body conscious? She asked

"No I'm not. But I just want us to do it in the dark just for today pleaseeee" I tried persuading her but she wouldn't budge.

It's like she wanted to know what I was hiding no matter what.

If we stop now, she'll definitely know that I'm hiding something and she won't rest until I told her what it is and so I just agreed for us to do it with the lights on.

I mean, if she doesn't go in between my thighs, or look at my thighs, I'll be fine.

I can make her use her hand to do everything down there while she keeps her eyes on me up here.

I allowed her to take off my nightgown but it didn't even go half as planned because the first thing she did was look at my thighs and she saw them.

The scars I mean. The injuries were gone but the scars were still fresh.

"What are these Becky? Why do you have so many scars on your thighs?" She asked in shock

"It's nothing Freeny. Ignore that" I said and tried kissing her to get her mind off my scars but she was too curious and concerned to even think about sex at that moment.

"Did someone hurt you Becky? Tell me who did this to you? Was it David or you mom? Tell me Becky. The injuries must have been really big to leave scars like these.

Becky tell me who hurt you. It's David right? David is the one who hurt you like this right?

I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." Freeny said in anger as she took me off her body, storming out of the room as if to go to Bangkok that night and strangle David.

"Freeny! Freeny stop. Please stop and listen to me please." I said hurriedly putting on my nightgown and running after her.

How dare David? How dare he hurt you like this? Is he even human to hurt his sister, his own blood. Look at what he did to you.

I won't let him get away with this. Not him nor Mrs Malee. I'll show them the part of me that they deserve to see." Freeny was boiling as she looked everywhere for her phone.

I think she was about to call the Bangkok police department to arrest my brother and mother since she can't get to them this night.

I had to do something, or else not only Freeny but my family would also know what was going on with me.

And so I just said the truth.

"It wasn't David neither was it my mom that did this to me,"

"Then who did it? Becky you don't have to lie and cover up the horrible things that your family did to you.

You know you can trust me right. I'm going to call the police on them and I promise that you'll be safe once they're locked up." She said reassuring me.

"No Freeny, they didn't hurt me. I hurt myself."

To be continued...

Please vote and comment on this part to enable me write more.

Thanks