Chapter Sixteen

Next morning

Tae wakes up and gets ready to go to the office. I came downstairs and saw jk is cooking breakfast . How can he look perfect all the time. His small waist is gonna perfectly fit in arms . He will look so tiny. When the time will come I will be able to hold that waist and hug him . The last time I hugged him was 7 years ago. At that time I wasn't aware I would not be able to see him for that long or I won't let him go.

Tae was in his thought he didn't release he is standing just behind him. Jk turn not aware of tae's presence. He bumped into him about to fall but tae held his waist tightly and did not let him fall. Tae was lost in jk's bambi eye which is showing innocence. Tae so much lost and same with jk. This beautiful moment get ruined by phone call. Tae groaned in his mind

Tae (in mind) : who the fuck calling right ruined my such beautiful moment with bun. Aish i will kill the person

Tae saw call id it's jimin. Call got cut because of not picking it up. Tae was cursing jimin in his

Tae : why this shortly his disturbing. Such beautiful moment bun in my arms the way I thought. He was looking so ethereal. But again he back faced me.

On there side

Jimin : (squeeze) who is remembering me right now.

Jk pov

I was cooking breakfast . It's done so I turn call tae but I got bumped something more like someone. It's tae who hold my waist preventing me to fall. He was looking at me with so much emotions. His eyes hold adoration, love, care, logging. They all for me Or again I just imagining. I don't want to look away he looks so handsome. More than before. But the moment breaks cuz of the phone call. I got my sense back.

Jk ( in mind): what the hell. I just get lost in his into him. I am being like before. I don't know what should I do he is making me weak again. I losing myself in him.

Jk : breakfast is ready. Let's eat.

Tae nodded they where eating.

Tae : I will leave to hospital if you don't mind. (Looking at him with pleasing eyes saying jk to say yes)

Jk just nodded his head

Tae show his boxy smile to kookie who again start eating without reacting. But it will be a lie if he say his heart didn't flipped by seeing that smile.

Tae and jk both are in car heading towards hospital. Tae was driving and jk was looking outside. Like they went to hospital. Jk come outside tae too for saying bye.

But someone approach jk and tae was looking at him with fire eyes.

James : hii jungkook.

Jk : hello dr. James

James feel glare at him he looks at tae

James : hello Mr.

Tae : Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I and jk both are 'courting ' each other.

Tae pressure word courting cuz he know James is the boy who like jk.

Jk : I will leave bye

Tae : bye bun (smile at him)

But faded the moment he look at James.

Tae : stay away for him if you want to stay alive. ( deep voice)

James shivers listening it and hurried leave from there.

Hope you like it.
Vote and comment you opinion. If you have any suggestions for shot let me know. Stay tuned 😌