Chapter Seventeen

Jungkook  is sitting in his cabin checking to patients medical files .
When his cabin door knocked

Jk: Come in

A beautiful girl walked in

Yoonji : hello (bow his head) I am Min yoonji. Intern here. I have been told that I will be an intern under you.

Jungkook : yes . You will learn under me
I am Jeon Jungkook.

Yoonji : it will be great to learn under your guide Dr. Jeon

She shows her smile

Jk : I am heading to check patients . Follow me. Note everything related .

Yoonji and jk went to give a check on patients.

...

On other side
Tae was heading towards his cabin smile to himself. Which is quite unusual for employees. Who was looking at him shocked.
..

Tae : what's my schedule for today hyung.

Hobi : you have a meeting with miss choi haeun.

Tae : not that annoying woman. She always tries to get close to me. Hyung my mood is very good today. Please don't spoil it do something.

Hobi : I can't tae. You're delaying it from all time .

Tae : she doesn't even talk about work. Only nonsense you know hyung. Why don't you only attend it.

Hobi : I will do it with you Tae. You have come.

Tae : ok. I try to end it quickly I have to leave early today as I have a pick up bun.

Hobi : Now Tae becomes a very busy person. Have to take care of his fiance right.

Tae blush listen to hobis words.

Tae: Aish hyung don't tease me. (Cheeks got heated up)

Here tae and hobi have a meeting with haeun

Haeun : hi taehyungshii. How are you ( said with a bright smile)

Tae : so which deal you come with ( with poker face)

Tae met many business people who were interested in him. They always try to get close to him. Tae is always aware of them he makes sure their relationship starts with business and ends there itself. He is also aware of haeun's intentions.

Haeun takes back when tae all of sudden comes straight to the point. She knows tae's nature well. She is an adamant . She will not give up on him easily she is a spoiled person since childhood get what she wants and now she wants Tae .

Haeun explains the deal to tae. It's very profitable for his company so he agreed for a deal.

Tae : Mr. Jung will come with deal papers in a  few days. I will look forward to work.

Haeun : it will be great to work with Taehyungshii. Let's have dinner together.

Tae : No. I am busy.

Haeun : it's fine next  time Taehyungshii.

Haeun nodded her with disappointment and bent goodbye to tae.

Tae : hyung i will go to the bun. He will leave if I won't be there in time bye.

Hobi : can you take me there too. I have to meet. My friend

Tae : come hyung

Hobi and tae handing towards the hospital

Hobi : Tae please lower the speed or will else you will break traffic rules.

Tae : sorry hyung but because of her I'm already late.

Hobi : when will he leave from the hospital.

Tae : At 6pm

Hobi : It's just 5 only we will be there in 20 min you better reduce the speed idiot.

Tae whining and reduce the speed.

Hobi : love really makes a person crazy. Where you my love. When I will meet you my love ( said with dreamy eyes) .

Tae : soon hyung.

...

Tae and hobi standing in front of the hospital. Tae is waiting for jungkook and hobi is giving company to him. As his friend wasn't coming. So here he is waiting with tae

Hobi : how long tae

Tae : see there bun come

Jk too saw tae and started coming towards him. But he wasn't coming alone. A beautiful and cute girl coming behind him.

Hobi looked jk but when his eyes fell on the girl behind him. He feels dazed. It's like every thing went blur he was only able to see her.

Jk pov

I complete my shift coming outside when yoonji approaches me.

Yoonji : you are heading back  home dr. Jeon

Jk nodded

Jk : you can call me hyung don't need to call dr. Jeon outside.

Yoonji nodded with a smile. They both came outside together. When jk saw tae

He went there with yoonji

Jk : you here Taehyung and meet her she is an intern working under me.

Tae : hii yoonji I am kim taehyung and he is my assistant Jung hoseok

Everyone turns to hobi who is like an frozen right now looking at yoonji and same goes with yoonji when her eyes fall on hobi

They both said in unison

Hobi : she is so pretty

Yj : he is so handsome

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part☺