Quirk: Killer Winterland

Quirk:

**This one is more detailed cuz I actually wrote a oneshot with it. I have a oneshot book so feel free to look at it to get ideas from it too👌🏼***

Killer Winterland

User can controls their surroundings and can turn anything around him into winter. They have total control of the affected area and can create ice monsters and weapons to attack/defend; can also teleport at will in the area. The ice is killer because it's endothermic meaning that takes the energy from all heat sources in the surroundings, including living things. **This is the absolute zero effect, the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible where nothing could be colder and no heat energy remains in a substance as the particles have stopped their movements and don't generate heat.**

Thus, the ice uses the heat taken to reinforce itself making it very strong, difficult to break, and impossible to melt; not even lava affects it. It stays until its cancelled by user or broken by powerful attacks, otherwise it can remain indefinitely. It also takes a lot of explosive power or concentrated energy to break it thus opponents like Midoriya, Bakugo, Shoji, etc, are the few that can break the ice; Hellfire and Dabi's cremation are useless against the ice.

Supermoves:

Winter's Kiss: User can make anyone immune to the cold too by kissing them,on the face, forehead, or hands, and a small royal blue snowflake appears on the kissed area. The mark will last for as long as the quirk is active or up to 24 hrs when the quirk is stopped. The user can make the mark last longer if they kisses the target on the lips, it can last 1 full week (just a small peck is needed). This is useful to strengthen other ice quirk users and increase their stamina by not allowing them to become hypothermic. However, this could also be used to help allies for missions to cold places.

White Wonderland: user turns the ground and the surroundings into a white winter landscape, giving them full control of the affected area to do as they please, its like their 'own little world' as such they can create monsters, terraform the environment, make ice clones of themselves, teleport at will, etc. However, the bigger the area that is shrouded by the quirk, the more energy is used, and the harder it is to maintain it all. Thus, the user should can easily cover up to 5 meters around them because it's very easy to use, maintain, and to reform in another area without consuming too much energy.

Winter Globe: rather than turning the ground into a winter landscape to attack and teleport, they create an aerial ice sphere instead, high up and away from enemies. This allows the user to launch attacks (with ice monsters or spikes) to unsuspecting ground enemies or teleport within the sphere to become airborne. The globe will last as long as they focus on it, if not then it will immediatly disappear.

Ice bomber: the user concentrates pressure inside the ice and when detonated  it generates a powerful blast wave that can send anyone and objects flying. It can be made strong and concentrated enough to be used to break through certain materials such as concrete, wood, glass, iron, lead, and even reinforced steel. It's not as deadly or as strong as Bakugo's explosion quirk though.

Cryoblast: the user concentrates the quirk to generate cryo-energy to send as a freeze ray to instantly freeze anyone or anything. This is a very powerful and deadly move so they must be VERY careful with its use. This blast can easily kill anyone that's unprotected in as little as 60 seconds (1 min) as the moment the energy hits the target, it will cause immediate and irreversible frostbite damage to their tissues and organs. Frozen objects become very easy to destroy, so the user has to be careful with buildings, bridges, etc, or they can cause massive structural damage.

Drawbacks: hyperthermia because the more the quirk is used, the more sensitive to heat they become. The user immune to their own quirk and therefore naturally all frigid temperatures (will never get cold). However, being immune makes the user unable to use the quirk to help themselves cool down. If overuse is severe enough, even a warm sunny day at 85 F can cause them to overheat and the body can only handle up to 107 F because at 108 F the human brain is basically fried = Death. If the user stops using the quirk immediately, their body could recover in 30 minutes. Recovery can be faster when exposed to vaporized cool water (the best way to cool anyone), have cool water dumped on them or they drink cold water.