Prompt: Godbloods, Vampire Au

A, B, AB, O...These are the common blood types with which are known to both humans and vampires alike. However, there are humans with a hidden blood type that is considered extraordinary as their blood is capable of continuously increasing a vampire's strength. The strength boost is said to be strong enough to make halflings (half human halfvampire) and mixed bloods (pure blood vampire descendant mixed with some human bloodline) stand on equal grounds against pure blood vampires. The humans that possess these special blood types are called: "Godbloods" as their blood is considered to be a god-like source of power for all vampires.

In addition to having blood with special attributes, Godbloods themselves are considered to be superhuman as their bodies are exponentially stronger than normal humans. They are capable of rapid cellular regeneration which makes their chances of being completely drained by a vampire basically nonexistent. Godbloods also possess heightened senses and reflexes on par with a mixed blood vampire. However though their speed, agility, and strength is said to be superhuman, they still cannot stand against a pure blood (the oldest and strongest vampires from which the current vampire population descended from) or mixed bloods (pure blood families that have some half vampire lineage mixed in. They are #2 in terms of the power they possess).

An interesting aspect concerning Godbloods is that they are naturally attracted to vampires especially pure bloods and when fed upon, they feel absolute euphoria. The exact cause or reason for this is unknown. However, it is believed that it's related to both the origin of the Godbloods and of vampires. As such, these interactions are thought to be instinctually motivated so that both parties feel encouraged to search for one another. For a Godblood to find a pure blood vampire partner. If they formally form a blood contract, the Godblood can become the vampire's kin and a mind connection will form. With this both will be able to know each other's whereabouts at all times. Also, a Godblood will be able to perceive their partner's emotions through the link and by the rhythm of their heartbeat.

* (Yes, vamps actually have a heartbeat though it differs greatly from a human's. Some believe  that Godbloods can even distinguish between  vampires due to differing heart sounds. However, due to conflicting testimonies and supporting evidence with  some Godbloods confirming this ability while others have denied it; it has been concluded to be completely subjective).*

Moreover, due to the unique biology of their blood and body, their scent is completely different from normal people. Consequently, without help they can be easily found by vampires. However, humanity has recognized the importance and usefulness of the Godbloods in the field of medicine and research. Consequently, many measures and investments have gone into the care and protection of Godbloods.

One such help is the creation of special scent maskers that hide a Godblood's smell from vampires. In addition, special protection, accommodations, and privileges are given to them if they willingly come forth and offer some of their blood to science. Special facilities have been created across the globe where Godbloods are treated like royalty. Shopping areas, entertainment, housing, all are generously provided to them. In these protected areas, they can live a carefree life and even elite vampire hunters are hired to act as their personal bodyguards.

Despite the existence of these hunters, humans and vampires in general have come to a consensus: to buy human blood. They formally establish contracts with humans that willingly give their blood in exchange for money or other material compensation. In turn, vampire hunters won't attack vampires unless they break this agreement or lose themselves to their instincts. These are usually newly created vampire fledglings or halflings that have not properly fed and have starved themselves for weeks on end). If such vampires kill humans or cause damage, they can be executed for public safety.

Muse A is a Godblood whose parents whereabouts are unknown. They were abandoned in front of a fire station as a baby, and were subsequently adopted and cared for by vampire hunters. As such, A has been trained on how to use their heightened senses to distinguish between a human and a vampire. There are 2 types of vampires: sun walkers (those that can walk in the daylight like humans) and night walkers (those whose skin burns with the slightest contact with the sun).

However, A has never encountered a pure blood vampire until they met Muse B. B is a pure blood sun walker. They met when A was being attacked by an out of control fledgling vampire. B easily subdued the fledgling and saved A who became very interested in B as they were the first pure blood vampire they had seen. A was also curious by how they felt an eerie almost magnetic attraction to B. However, being around a pure blood vampire brings about other dangers that A hadn't considered.

Feel free to use this and spin it however you wish.