Quirk: Super weapon creator

Super weapon creator

The user can use his own energy to create any kind of weapon and  imbue them with quirk-like  attributes and skills. However, how strong a weapon is depends on the user's own knowledge and understanding of both the weapon type and whatever attributes or skills they want to fuse into it. Consequently, with experience and a growing understanding powerful weapons can be created.

However, another factor that affects the weapon's power and durability is the compatibility between skills or attributes. For example, trying to infuse an explosive attribute onto a sword will not work because they aren't compatible. But fusing the explosive ability onto metal gauntlets can work since these are perfect for close combat and can handle unleash blasts of energy more uniformly than a sword.

How compatible the skills or attributes are to the weapon type can be seen by the user in the form of an invisible blueprint screen that pops up when in the process of creating the super weapon. The blueprint has the weapon's stats (attack power, defense, durability, etc) including which weapon types are compatible with the desired attribute/skill and which type of wielder has the best resonance  with the weapon (can use it to its fullest potential).

The user can also incorporate other materials such as steel, iron, etc, to the weapons if they are available. The number of weapons simultaneously created depends on the user's energy reserves and mental abilities to give them form. Moreover, nearby energy sources such as electricity, heat, and even lifeforce from living creatures can be harnessed and used for super weapon creation.

Nonetheless, the more  powerful a weapon is the more energy it will consume to create, but the harder it will be to destroy. The power and skills that can be added to a weapon is only limited to the user's imagination.  Even legendary or mythical weapons can be created if the user possesses a firm  knowledge of what they want to create such as the mythology  surrounding the weapons.

Alternatively, the user can also create temporary weapons of pure energy to use in a fight to quickly defend themselves. These utilize a very small amount of the user's energy since they can be reabsorbed immediately after breaking. The user can use this "loophole" to create many temporary weapons to use in battle. Though they can only be utilized by the user as and be telekinetically controlled by them.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, muscle cramping and stiffness, and fainting.