Quirk: Huntsman

Huntsman:

Like an expert hunter that stalks prey, the user is able to immediately identify anyone's weaknesses in terms of their physical abilities (speed, stamina, etc), their reaction time, and their quirk, and about any significant injuries, illnesses, and any physical/psychological abnormalities they currently have that can be used against them. This information automatically appears and is stored in the user's brain as if it was the most detailed report ever created.

In addition, possible counter measures, ideas, attack formations, and countless ways to exploit their opponent's weaknesses will come to the user's mind. Moreover, the user is able to transfer any desired information to teammates by way of physical or visual contact.

However, Huntsman isn't just limited to gaining information on target. It also grants the user the ability to hide the sound of their footsteps and hide their presence so that they won't be detected right away.

Nonetheless, detection quirks can easily pinpoint the user's location. Moreover, Huntsman's information gathering ability is visually dependent. The user needs to keep his eyes on the target for 3 seconds to obtain the information. Consequently, if anything suddenly obstructs their view before that time is up then no information is obtained and they need to try again for another 3 seconds.

Given all this, Huntsman works best when paired with a strong team or working alone in the shadows as it has no firepower or defensive capabilities.

Drawbacks: headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, physical fatigue.