Quirk: Bloodborne contaminant

Bloodborne contaminant

The user's blood contains numerous poisons and pathogen-like compounds that can cause a strong immunogenic response from the body. The compounds cause the  rapid destruction of red blood cells and platelets which disturbs the blood clotting system and platelet aggregation of those affected. This leads to uncontrollable bleeding as the body is unable to properly coagulate. It also damages the circulatory system (injuring blood vessels) and muscle tissue leading to  swelling, hemorrhage, and necrosis (tissue death).

Those poisoned will eventually bleed from all mucosal surfaces such as the nose, eyes, mouth, etc and if left untreated they can die in as fast as 20 minutes but smaller bodies such as infants and children can die in just 10 minutes.

Moreover, due to their poisonous blood the user's teeth, skin, nails, and body fluids also  carry  toxins. As such, the poison can be transmitted by scratching or biting, physical touch (their skin secretes the toxin),   through their blood, sweat, tears, and saliva, or by having sex with the target and while the quirk is active.

Nonetheless, the user's body is able to produce various antidotes that they can willingly administer to all affected targets by using their own blood, saliva, and through injection using their sharp nails.

This will immediately stop the poison's deadly effects but the opponent will be left incapacitated. The targets will be unable to: move properly, they will feel severe pain throughout their body, will not be able to use their quirk properly or at all, will experience partial or full body paralysis,  significant mental confusion and disorientation, and may even lose consciousness. Recovery time will depend on the degree and concentration of toxin exposure, the damage the body has suffered, if the target has any medical conditions that can cause complications, and age. Even so, the recovery may not be absolute and the body may be left with permanent damage unless strong medical or regeneration quirks are used.

Drawbacks: tachycardia (as the body ramps up heart rate in response to increased toxin usage and circulation), shortness of breath, high blood pressure which leads to headaches, dizziness, and blurred vision.