Quirk: Electrical kinetics

Electrical kinetics:

The user  can create electricity from their surroundings when they physically move their body (like jumping in place, marching , swinging their arms around, etc) or by manipulating their heart rate, accelerating it, and using the kinetic energy generated to electrically stimulate the electrons and protons in the environment. Doing this allows them to subsequently transform all the energy into electricity and then increase it to full on lightning. The electrical energy can be used to surround themselves to make them dangerous to physical touch  or it can be temporarily absorbed into the body and used as needed.

The stored energy can  be used for attack/defense; throwing at opponents, to send out EMPs to disrupt/take out electronics , boost running speed, and even used to dash and break through a great deal of obstacles similar to  Bakugo's  Howitzer Impact but not as powerful. In addition, metal objects can be magnetized allowing the user to cling to metal surfaces, and to create electric traps (only on metal or materials that conduct electricity) and shock/stun enemies.

They can also use their quirk to act like a human defibrillator, an emergency pacemaker (device that is used to control irregular heart rhythm) for a patient in need, or to generate enough electricity to act like a human battery (can power up buildings or machines for a period of time). Moreover, the user is able to sense the energy of movement (the electrical discharges of muscles and nerves from other living creatures ) that occur in their surroundings which allows them to swiftly react to  enemies and surprise attacks even if they are  unable to see or hear them. This is possible thanks to electro reception and it's independent of quirk usage (it's a passive skill).

** On a side note, electro reception is something animals like sharks use  especially hammerheads (hence the unique shape of their heads) who have  more electrosensory pores per surface area than other sharks. Their wide head head allows them to search a larger area for their prey.**

Drawbacks: depending on the degree of overuse; they can suffer from focal seizures of the arms and legs, a grand mal seizure (generalized full body tonic-clonic seizure with loss of consciousness, transient hypoxemia [below normal oxygen levels], and hypercapnia [above normal carbon dioxide levels], and   ventricular arrhythmia due to cardiac nerve overstimulation. If no treatment is given during this episode (shock the heart back to a normal rhythm), they can die. Fortunately, the user can use their quirk to shock themselves and reset the heart  to a normal rhythm.

**Alternatively,  the user can have a pacemaker installed that can automatically give the necessary electric shock to stabilize heart rhythm vs using their quirk. This option is a great backup in case they are  unable to do so  themselves**.