Quirk: Chemical Acquisition

Chemical acquisition

The user can know and make any kind of chemical compound that they wants if they concentrate on its structure, properties, the qualities that it possesses, or that they wish for it to have which enables them to recreate  already known chemicals or make new ones.  Alternatively, they can also perfectly replicate and even potentiate the effects of any drugs that they directly touch, smells, or sample (a drop of it will do).

In addition, the user is able to take it step further and make the chemical compounds into ointments, oils, pills, etc. Moreover, they can create any drug that someone's body specifically needs just by sampling a bit of that person's DNA ( which is usually a  small blood or saliva sample). Consequently, the  quirk allows the user to be immune to any poison, toxic compounds, drugs, or and even  diseases that are caused by bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.

As an inconvenience but also a plus of the quirk, if the user ever needs to take medications (such as painkillers) or if anyone attempts to drug them, the drugs will never be able to take effect unless the user willingly lowers his own chemical resistance so that their body becomes affected by the drugs.

Drawbacks: mental fatigue, terrible headaches from processing/analyzing too many compounds or drugs, and taking medications or needing anesthesia for any medical procedure is absolutely troublesome.

**Basically both the kidneys and liver are too god-like in their drug processing/detoxing abilities and it becomes a problem.**