Quirk: Dimensional Lock

Dimensional Lock

The user can create a dimensional room to lock their targets away. Those  who are locked up will not need to eat, sleep, drink, or use the bathroom as their biological functions cease. This is because time itself stops while they are in the room. In addition, their skill and physique will not be negatively affected but they cannot build up muscle nor their stamina. Only mental or quirk control training is possible but   teleportation abilities are rendered useless.

Moreover, their minds are the only things that might be negatively affected by being  stuck in very small room for an unknown amount of time. In the room, there is nothing but a bed, a simple lamp for lighting, and absolute silence. There isn't even a window, nor a door as the rooms are surrounded by  4 plain concrete walls.

The passage of time is also much  slower in the rooms as  one year is merely one hour in the real world.

This is a great tool for capturing people indefinitely, or for  psychological torture as many can  go crazy while inside the rooms. As a result, the user must pay attention so that their targets don't take their own life due to insanity or depression.

Nonetheless , the user can only keep one singular person inside each room for as long as 24 years or 24 hours in the real world. Once that time is up, that same person cannot  be recaptured until after 30 days have passed.  The only way to bypass the time limit to  trap them again is if they consent to it.

The maximum number of people that can be stored in the dimensional lock is 100. As such, 100 separate rooms are created  but the user must remember the location of those rooms. If they forget, then they must wait for the room's time limit to be up so that person  can pop back into the real world. Even if the target kills themselves, they will still only escape the room once the time is up or if the user releases them beforehand.

Drawbacks: time and usage limit, mental fog, inability to concentrate, insomnia, and fatigue.