Quirk: Fire Devil

Fire Devil:

The user can create red blackish demonic flames throughout their entire body (can cover themselves with the flames) or focus the flames on the arms, legs, and mouth (fire-breather). Once the target is ignited, the flames will continue to burn until nothing remains, not even ash. Only the target will be consumed as the surroundings and other people are spared regardless if the flames touch them; the flames will feel cold instead. Moreover, only the user can make the flames extinguish since water and fire retardants have no effect. 

In addition to burning, the flames can also be used to just cause neurologic pain (purple flames), or to petrify  the target (gray flames). The fire can also be shaped to create  weapons, and even flame monsters that follow the user's commands. 

Furthermore, the user  can fully cover themselves in flames and become a fire devil. Once they do this, their body will temporarily gain  physical demonic attributes that increase their physical resistance, speed, power, agility, and healing abilities.

Interestingly enough though,  Fire Devil  does NOT cause temperature fluctuations such as hyperthermia which leads to burns like Hellfire can.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, fainting, severe neuropathic pain throughout the body (they will feel like they are burning alive from the inside out) and intention tremors that affect both the hands and feet which can affect movement during a battle. The neurological symptoms persistence depends on the degree of overuse.