Quirk: Miasma body

Miasma body:

User can create a poisonous violet miasma from their body similar to Midnight's quirk except that it works regardless of gender. Physical  touch when quirk is active is another way to poison targets. The miasma's damage will also pile on  even against regeneration or heal type quirks so battles of attrition are advantageous to the user.

Moreover, the miasma is deadly to all living things but the user can control the potency of the poison so as to paralyze or weaken the enemy vs out right killing them. The user can even turn  into miasma itself allowing them to disperse into the air to escape, attack opponents by swiftly covering a wide area, or allowing access to hard to reach places such as air vents, travelling through cracks in  the walls, etc. Corrosion of metals and building materials such as concrete, wood, and bricks is also possible but it's not instantaneous.

Furthermore, they can quickly change the miasma state at will such as from gas to solid (deposition or desublimation) for example, and use it to attack. As such, it's possible to turn the miasma into spikes  and telekinetically control it to stab targets or turn them into marbles that later subsequently explode like smoke bombs to release gaseous miasma. There are many applications considering how easy it is to change the miasma's state (gas, liquid, or solid) so its  versatility helps make up for the lack of firepower.

In addition, due to the quirk's high toxicity the user is  immune to most poisons and venoms. Exposure can help build resistance to new toxins and can even stimulate the user's body to create antitoxin to counteract the poison which can actually be extracted, purified, and used as medicine.

Drawbacks: dry flaky skin, temporary painful hepatitis due to the overexertion of the liver in processing and detoxing the body, hemolytic anemia, followed by jaundice (yellowing of the skin, eyes, etc), nausea, and exhaustion. If overuse is severe enough  it can leave the user feeling sick, bedridden, and exhausted for up to 12 hours.  Nonetheless, the body can recover after plenty of rest, hydration, and proper nutrition.