Quirk: Super Colors

Super Colors

The user can use colors of the spectrum: ROY G BIV = Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet to give  themselves different abilities or enhancements.

Red : super strength and speed

Orange: levitation.

Yellow: powerful wind blasts that can send almost anything/anyone flying depending on the amount of power that's used.

Green: super regeneration to heal themselves or others.

Blue: telekinesis and energy barriers/ constructs. *(Megalomania plays in the background)*

Indigo: teleportation

Violet: super jump.

Additionally, the user can also mix colors by manipulating their wavelengths to  produce additional colors such as pink (from example) which sends out calamity waves that can affect anything causing things, people, or quirks to malfunction.

The user can use up to 3 colors simultaneously. Though switching between them is possible, it takes a considerable amount of energy to do so and makes overuse side effects present much faster. Consequently, the user should be careful and change colors only when necessary. Moreover, the user can either  verbalize the color(s) (call then out) prior to using them to  potentiate its strength beyond 100% or they can concentrate and call the color out in their mind. However, doing the latter will limit the color's power to  100% and it won't he able to go beyond this threshold. Thus, verbally stating the color is the only way to bring out the quirk's full power.

Drawbacks: the user will become extremely photosensitive, have terrible migraines, and temporarily lose the ability to see almost all colors.  They will see the world in only black, white, and grey. The effects can last between 20 minutes to 3 hrs.