Quirk: Ruler of the Negative Void

** I've been meaning to write a one shot using this quirk but haven't been able to develop a good story yet. Thus, I leave it to you guys to use as you please. Though if you do write a story please tell me about it cuz I would love to read it.**

Ruler of the Negative Void:

The user is able to access a realm parallel to planet Earth known as the Negative Void. It originated  from the mix of chaotic energy and bad karma generated by humans. Feelings such as hate, resentment, agony, wrath, suffering, frustration, and jealousy; the senseless  massive loss of life, and destruction that comes from human greed and desire for power (countless battles and wars over the entirety of human history), all of this is what makes up the Negative Void.  An infinite amount of malicious entities have been born out of Void's dark energy and the user is able to both access this world, harness some of its power, and exert control over most of the denizens. Due to the parallel nature of the Void, accessing it can only be done through shadows or darkness itself meaning that the user's power works best in the dark.

They can bend some of the Void's energy to their will and use it on themselves. However, to do this they must offer a little bit of their  vitality as an offering to call forth shadow entities that can take any shape from appearing as simple raggedy looking shadows to monstrous creatures. Alternatively, he can offer up some of his own blood,  and flesh including that of his opponents to summon a stronger but more dangerous monster. The most powerful summon can be brought forth if he offers a soul to it and it is the most human-like of all of the Void creatures called a Fracture. The stronger the entities summoned, the more intelligent they are, and the harder it is to control them.

The residents of the Void are as follows from weakest to strongest:

Shards: They are called this because they are small bits of negative energy that have managed to become a moving shadowy physical manifestation.

**Photo not mine, credit to its creator**

They are most numerous and weakest in the Negative Void since they lack a sense of self/ego, are pretty much mindless, and as such they readily follow commands without question even causing their own destruction if ordered to.

Fragments: entities that have medium power levels as they have some loosely sense of self and primitive intelligence. They are much bigger 'pieces' of negative energy that has manifested in the Void. However, they are aware of their existence (aren't midnless like Shards) and but have no real ego/personality.

 However, they are aware of their existence (aren't midnless like Shards) and but have no real ego/personality