Quirk: Space Rift

Space Rift

User can split or break space creating rifts or portals using his mind and channels the power through their hands and feet. This allows them to jump into the areas opened.

Space rift can also be for torture by painfully splitting enemies apart and since the rifts are still open the splitting isn't complete so victim feels the pain of being torn apart while still being alive; no blood is lost. They can also injure or kill an enemy by causing spontaneous limb amputations. In addition, the user can take people with them but only if the targets have been"marked". The user is able to mark their targets by focusing on them and visualizing an X on their hands, face, forehead, etc. This allows the targets to be tangible to enter and use the rifts/portals; a purple X mark appears on a target and lasts as little as 60 seconds to a max of 24 hrs  but the latter can only be done with up to 5 people at a time,  only 4 rifts/portals can be created, and the X is black instead of purple.

Moreover, the user is able to close the rifts or portals at will or by giving them a time limit in which a count down timer is visible in front of the rift. This allows them to have multiple attack points, routes of escape, or ability to redirect emitter attacks such as fire, ice, electricity, gas, etc, to opponents or their environment. When quirk is active, the user's eyes glow and become polychromatic. However, they must know the desired locations and be able to visualize them in their mind for the rift or portal to properly develop, or they at least need the correct coordinates of the desired location.

The rifts and portals can be altered in shape, size, and color to adjust to the desired needs/wish of the user.

Super move suggestions:

**Technically there's many more because this is one of my OC's quirk but I just wanted to suggest some of them to get the imagination flowing.**

Honeycomb Space : can create between 1-100 portals around themselves ranging from 1 to 20 meters wide. These may lead to different random locations in the world, lead to traps (into allies in waiting), or a literal dead end (as in your death by falling into the inside of a volcano, being chucked into the deepest part of the ocean, thrown into space itself, etc.) They can use this for defense (to hold back enemies by redirecting them elsewhere) or offense (since there maybe allies on the other side of the portals to attack enemies, the user can redirect enemy attacks back at them from multiple angles, use debris to throw at them, and even direct nature to attack them like opening a portal that leads straight into a tornado, avalanche, etc.)

Trading spaces: user can trade his space for someone else's; they can swap the target to their location while being simultaneously teleported into the target's position.

Dimension Boxes: user can create small space 'boxes' that can hold a large amount of items. However, they can only hold things like food, medical supplies, weapons, tools, among others, but NEVER living things for they will die as soon as the boxes are closed. Nonetheless, any items
kept in this space boxes enter a state of 'time-freeze' in which they will not age or rot. Thus, staying fresh or new indefinitely no matter how much time passes by.  However, the user must remember about the boxes' location in the space they left them in, if they want to use/gain access to them. Alternatively, the user can turn the boxes as small and as solid as little dices to keep  and be ready for immediate use.

Though not having direct firepower, Space Rift is a very versatile quirk that fan be adapted and utilized as the situation needs. The user can either be in the front lines using his quirk to redirect the enemy's attacks against them, they can provide multiple ways of attack to teammates, or can even help them escape from dangerous/disadvantageous situations. Even torture is on the table as the user can rip apart targets without causing death and make them experience agony for as long as possible. Not to mention that it is a useful quirk for both covert  rescue operations.

Drawbacks: overuse leads to the development of temporary vertigo, nausea, dizziness, and gait ataxia making it difficult to properly move. These symptoms can be bad enough to require some bed rest to help the body settle down.

The effect can last between 15 minutes up to 3 hours depending on the degree of overuse.