Quirk: Eyes of Destruction

Eyes of Destruction:

The user’s eyes can instantly destroy or negatively affect anything they gaze at be it a living creature or an inanimate object. Once their eyes lock onto the target they can wish for its destruction, and can damage it by having it disintegrate, break apart (which could be an explosive reaction), fracture, degrade, corrode, petrify, etc. Once the destructive process starts only the user can stop it and even if the quirk is canceled the process will still continue until it obliterates the target.

Alternatively, if they are fighting against another quirk user they can cause the target's  quirk to malfunction and backfire leading to great harm or even death (example: could make Todoroki either burn or freeze himself internally, causing severe damage).

Though maintaining eye contact is the best way to bring out the quirk’s full power, the user can still affect enemies by  either watching the target through the media (TV,  videos, etc) or by looking at  their most recent picture. Even if this indirect way of affecting his targets is considerably slower and weaker (the quirk’s power drops by 80%, cannot instantly kill, nor cause quirk malfunction), it is still useful for dealing continuous damage at a long distance.

Eyes of destruction can also cause immense and instant panic that makes all living targets freeze up in terror, though only if they are in the user's  line of sight.  The user only needs to wish for them to stop moving and they will freeze in place as fear and a sense of impending doom overwhelms them. The affect cannot fight against this. The only way to break this fear control is to make the user  lose sight of the target(s) or break their focus. This could be done by throwing an object to take the target off of their sight, damage the eyes, make the user blink or look away, etc. An interesting ability that comes with the quirk that when the user's eyes are damaged or flat out torn/slashed out of the sockets, they can be regenerated by  taking a human's blood (can’t be their own) and pouring it onto the wounds. The blood will instantly be absorbed and the eyes will  regenerate instantly; this is known as Bloody Restoration. When the quirk is active the  pupils entirely change shape and transform into  chaos stars.

*The chaos symbols can be like this*

Though you can search for other chaos symbols that might be more to your liking.

Photo not mine

For quirk awakening:

If the user experiences a life and death situation, they  will awaken the ability  to create chaos symbols onto their hands to further potentate the quirk’s destruction. With this, they would be able to affect any target directly through physical touch or affect an area by marking it to, laying down a trap. Furthermore, the user can sacrifice some of their vitality to make the chaos symbols float  around them  up to a radius of 10 meters and use them as traps because  touching these symbols has the same effect as being physically marked. If the target touches the symbol, it will stick to them, marking for either instant death or to receive damage through disintegration, corrosion, etc; . The benefits of the chaotic touch is that the user can activate the damage process at will even if the target escapes and is no longer in their line of sight. The mark of destruction can persist for up to 12 hours and the quirk’s power is not reduced.

Additionally, the user is not only able to initiate a destructive process, but they are also able to control destruction/chaos they see around them. For example, if they witness an explosion they can use their quirk to modulate the chaotic energy generated and stop/minimize the explosion damage.

Though eyes of destruction allows one to fight alone or with a team since it lacks immediate firepower, the user can be overwhelmed with sheer numbers. Moreover, if they awaken the chaos symbols then they could fight close to middle ranged combat otherwise they would be limited to  close quarters. Also, since the quirk is  visually dependent unless awakened, the user must be careful to not have their eyes injured or vision blocked as it can create openings for enemies to counterattack.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, photophobia, blurriness, dry/irritated eyes that can end up bleeding from channeling too much chaotic energy. As a result, they need to use  special eye gear to protect the eyes from the light, wind, and other debris.