Quirk: Music Power

Music Power:

User can use any type of music or sounds  (including their own voice) to attack/defend with by amplifying them as much as wanted. They are able to both hear and 'see' the soundwaves as they move around the environment (air, ground, through objects, etc.). In addition, when the  quirk is used a small music stand is summoned that can serve to further increase the strength and reach of their abilities. The stand also offers protection from physical attacks as it acts like a barrier, however, with enough force it can break. Furthermore, the user is able to surround themselves with the music soundwaves, transforming the energy into solid music note constructs, and use them so cover their hands and feet to strengthen physical attacks.  

Super moves:

Sound jump:  The user is able to teleport to wherever the sound waves reach (be it in the air, ground, around objetcs, etc.)

Shockwave: the user can take those sounds and amplify them as much as desired, and is able to concentrate them to generate powerful waves to blast targets with. The shockwaves can be manipulated to take whatever shape the user wants such as  spheres, needles, and spikes, to throw and daze/paralyze opponents between 30 seconds  to 30 minutes depending on the amount of energy used.

Disruptor: user can use the energy from the surroundings to give color to the soundwaves they use and visually disorient the target  in addition to the sound attacks to  make the opponents experience vertigo due to the overstimulation of the ear nerves (ear drums popping is also a common occurrence when using this move).

Musical barrage: the user creates a large number of solid music notes that they send off in waves to attack.

Music body: they can transform the solid music notes into colorful clones of themselves (they have their body shape/size and glow polychromatic). These clones can be used to attack, distract, or defend by taking hits for the user, though they break when this happens.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, headaches,  sore throat when using their voice, and temporary voice loss due to overuse.