Quirk: Master Conductor

**Firstly, Happy New Year! Hope this year brings many blessings for you all. 🎉🎉🎊🎊**

Master Conductor:

The user can control and direct the speed, sounds (including pressure/shock waves), pulse,  quirks and  movements of anyone/anything within a 200 meter radius. This includes both physical attacks or those from quirk usage excluding psychological ones. Just like a conductor of an orchestra, they must either have visual contact of the targets or sense them within their 200 meter radius of influence.

The more 'action' there is inside the area of influence or their field of vision, the more difficult it becomes to conduct it all of it so the user must choose their targets wisely. In addition, powerful attacks or movements can only be directed but not entirely stopped vs weaker more manageable ones. For example, they can't stop a massive explosion but can direct where it will go and control the size of the blast radius. The user can also their  hands, a conductor stick or something resembling it for quirk activation.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, physical strain/damage buildup from controlling strong attacks or quirks, tinnitus, and headaches from the repetitive control of targets  akin to  trying to conduct at a heavy metal concert without any ear protection.