Quirk: Traceless

Traceless:

The user is able to send out an invisible energy pulse from their body that erases all  evidence of crime scene including the body, blood, footprints, fingerprints, and anything else that might tie them to the area.  No evidence is left behind and this is not just limited to physical traces. Both technology and living creatures (humans, animals, insects, etc) are also affected. Whatever technology was around the area will have all the information erased (be it cameras, phones, etc). In turn, any living thing that interacted with the user or was around the scene itself will have its memory erased. It will be as if they never encountered/interacted with  the user  or the scene. This means that bugs/animals that would be attracted to corpses and blood will not found in the area and  will behave normally.

The invisible energy wave has a reach of 500 meters and is imperceivable. Moreover, after releasing the traceless wave  the user has  a window between 30-60 minutes (depending on how much energy was released) of being completely undetectable. This allows them the  chance of escaping the area and as they run, their presence, sounds, and scent are erased.  However,  if they are injured by being  attacked accidentally or receiving minor splash damage, their undetectable state will instantly disappear exposing them to everyone. Afterwards the user will have to wait 10 minutes to use traceless  again.  In addition, they normally cannot  consecutively use their quirk as it requires 30 seconds to charge.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, blurred vision, slowed reflexes, confusion, inability to focus, and fainting.