Prompt: Beast cafe idea

Beastmen or demihuman animal hybrids exist in the world instead of quirks. Each person has the attributes of the animal they posses; for example a neko will have great agility, will always land on their feet, have a prey drive for small creatures, will love catnip, can have a mischievous/curious nature, etc. Regular exist humans too. However, due to the demihumans' abilities, many normal humans are afraid of them and segregation exists though no longer supported by law. Beastmen usually prefer to stay away from humans and viceversa.

Nonetheless, a courageous beastman opened up a cafe that allows both species to freely interact with each other. The beastmen can showcase their abilities or hobbies through workshops like music, painting, dancing, etc that they can share with humans. Additionally, there is a separate social area where the beastmen and humans can sit together to chat and keep each other company.

It is in this cafe that either the reader or your OC enters as a foreigner from America or elsewhere, that recently moved to Japan. They don't know many people and have always been fascinated with beastmen but keep it to themselves as other people have judged them badly for it since they consider those 'filthy animals' as human. So moved on by their interest in demihumans, they visit this cafe and end up loving it, making many friends or meeting a possible lover.

The story can be a platonic or romantic one depending on what you want.

Feel free to broaden it as desired and if you guys make a story, please leave a comment and tell me! 🙏🏼

....
Personally, I love the idea of Bakugo as a Pomeranian demihuman and sorta trying to get along with humans cuz of course Deku dared him too. The nerd claimed that it was Impossible with his attitude but he'll show him! He will have the humans begging for his attention! Or so the satanic dandelion thinks.