Quirk: Dominator

Dominator:

Can dominate and take control  of any  living being that possesses a will (conscious) of its own and has intelligence (even if it's minimal) by simply touching, speaking, or looking at the intended target.  This includes humans, animals, and insects.

Those that fall under the user's control become  'tamed' and will follow all orders given. The user also gains: the ability to share senses (sight, sound, touch, etc) with his subordinates, can telekinetically communicate with them, know their thoughts/location, can borrow/use  quirks or abilities as their own, and can even converse to others using his tamed targets as a   medium (basically a living speaker). In addition, the user can see his subordinates health (in stat points) like a digital game screen.

Despite this level of power over the targets, there are limitations to it. Firstly, the more tamed subordinates that the user gains, the harder it is to keep them under control. Consequently, the 'perfect'   or the max number of tamed targets that can be kept under full control is 20. Anymore than this will weaken the control which allows for targets that have a strong will to fight back and eventually break free.  However, if the tamed are of low intelligence or have weak wills, the user can control many more  (usually the case with insects and animals).

Moreover, if the user isn't mindful when borrowing the tamed target's quirk or  other abilities as their own, they can suffer from multiple  drawbacks as their body isn't used to such power.

Drawbacks: fatigue, exhaustion, headaches, and dizziness are the most common. However, more side effects can be felt depending on the number and types of quirks/abilities 'borrowed'.