Quirk: Star of Extinction

Star of Extinction:

*On another episode of "Random Shit that my  ADHD brain comes up with". *

   I was  just leisurely reading  passing the time reading about stars, nebulas, and black holes ( ya know, stuff from space) when my ADHD activated and decided to make up this quirk. Honestly, I actually had to stop reading and write this shit down just so that I could once again be able to focus and enjoy  my damn pastime. It would not leave me alone until then. 🙃 🔫 . But well, here ya go! 😅  Hope you guys like this quirk idea.

The user can create  stars  that have  the power to negate the laws of nature (physics) and  erase the existence of anything. These stars act as
compact  versions of the void (where everything is erased) and can be telekinetically controlled. They are even capable of  erasing  quirk  attacks (including the kinetic energy of attacks) rendering most emitter quirk attacks useless as well as being extremely dangerous for mutant/physical type quirk users. 

Layers of defense be it physical or those created by energy are easily penetrated and destroyed. One way to deal with the extinction stars is by discharging a large amount of power to try to overwhelm the void energy within and break through.

Nonetheless, despite the incredible power of this quirk  it's not without risks.  The user can cause irreversible damage and even the death of those around them if they lose control of their quirk. This is   because  star of extinction is extremely hard to control as they are literally using their own energy to forcibly open up  the void. The user must have total control of the stars to manage their size, form (can change them at will), their range of effect, and what they want to obliterate as ANYTHING that is swallowed by the stars is  not just instantly annihilated, but has its very existence erased.

Even using time manipulating quirks to go back to try save whatever was erased  will not work because they no longer exist anymore.  As a result, the user  must be careful to not lose control of their ability to avoid accidental casualties. If the user loses control of the stars, these will continue to grow in size indefinitely and destroy everything that surrounds them (similar to a black hole but it doesn't pull anything in). The only way to deal with the out of control  star is for the user to create another star and have them clash to erase each other. Moreover, using star of extinction places a heavy burden on the body as the user feels the stress of the void's enegy pressing down (similar to excessive gravity) on the inside of their body. If the body isn't properly conditioned and constantly trained to maintain a strong constitution, it will quite literally break from the inside out (fracturing/breaking bones, ripping muscles, rupturing blood vessels, etc). If the damage piles on without treatment, the user risks losing their life or suffering from  life altering injuries. Though the latter can be corrected if strong regeneration quirks are utilized.

The max number and size of the stars  that can be created and successfully controlled depends on the user's stamina and level of quirk proficiency. Nonetheless, the more stars are created and the bigger they are, the harder it becomes to  control them. In addition, the user can either directly wield the star's power (use their body to harness the void energy) or use objects/weapons (swords, daggers, guns, gauntlets, etc)  as a medium to use their quirk. When using a medium, the star of extinction  will appear as a symbol on the object used and  void energy will flow from it. The user can then do as they please but the moment they deactivate their ability, if  the object or weapon used cannot withstand the power of the extinction stars it will disintegrate immediately. However, using a medium  is a much safer way of using the  stars especially if the user quirk's mastery is still lacking. This is because the moment that control is lost, the item used will be consumed and star of extinction will collapse with it,  deactivating itself vs staying in place to grow  in size.

Nevertheless, no matter if a medium is used or if the quirk is directly wielded, the injuries caused by  star of extinction cannot be taken lightly. This is because such wounds will never properly heal as the remnants of void power will cling to them to endlessly eat at the injuries causing damage continuously. The only way to stop this is by cutting off the affected area and using healing quirks to regenerate what was lost.

Furthermore, the user can use star of extinction for other purposes:

They can actually wrap the void energy  around themselves to temporarily erase their own presence from the world, becoming truly imperceivable.

Utilizing the star's power to negate gravity's effect on the body is also possible and this  allows them to levitate.

The user can switch their positions with the stars they have already created for instant teleportation.

**When the quirk is active, the user's  pupils expand and transform into  stars**

Drawbacks: mental  exhaustion, great physical stress applied to the body which can lead to internal damage which can be severe depending on the degree of overuse. If massive internal injuries occur,  the user's life is at risk and death may result if treatment isn't received or if the damage is too great.