Chapter Nine: Graceful Attitude

I texted Yuri about where we should meet up. Yuri, as well as Natsuki, wants to meet up at my place. While I was waiting for Yuri's arrival, I decided to clean up the baking mess that Natsuki and I both created. I soon heard a gentle knock on my wooden door.

I went to the door and opened it. Yuri timidly stepped in my house.

"Nice to see you, Yuri! Did you bring the supplies?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes! I did. Should we go up to your room...?"

"Um...if you want...the room might be a tad bit of a mess though..." I warned her.

"Oh, that's fine! I could help clean, if you want me to!"

Yuri and I went upstairs. My room wasn't THAT bad...but it was still embarrassing for her to walk up there.

"Aha...the room isn't as bad as I thought," Yuri stated. "Is it alright if I...look around a little bit...? Since I am curious what you have in store in your room..."

"If you want to...but please don't look in anything personal!!"

Yuri nodded and curiously looked through my drawers.

"Should we start working on the atmosphere...?" I asked. Yuri stopped snooping and nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds smart. Let me take out the supplies."

One by one, Yuri took out the supplies we needed. There was poster paper, gel pens, oil defuser, essential oils, etc.

"Hm...shall I use the oil defuser to set the mood?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, sure! Which essential oil will you use?"

"Lavender. It can calm the body down, which would be perfect for us...since we need to stay as calm as possible while working."

"Ooh...sounds good!"

Yuri smiled as she set the oil defuser and placed the essential oils in. Right away, the room smelled like fresh lavender.

"Mmm...smells amazing, doesn't it?" Yuri questioned.

"Ooh...it does!" I agreed.

"Ready to get started?"

"Yeah!"

We started working on the atmosphere, while the lavender smell was around us. It did calm me down, I would admit that. I was working on the banner with Yuri, and also gluing on the ribbons at the bottom of the banner. After we finished doing that, Yuri grabbed candles and black sheets of paper.

"What I was thinking was that we fill the classroom with these candles, and what I thought as well was covering up the windows with these pieces of paper to make the room more dark, but not too dark, since we have the candles! Doesn't that sound amazing?"

"Oh my...you're very good at this! That idea is very amazing!"

Yuri blushes a little bit in a bashful manner.

"T-Thank you..."

"Of course!"

"Ah...looks like I have to go..." Yuri sighed. "I'll grab everything and make sure everything's good for Monday, alright? You don't need to worry about anything!"

"Okay, if you say so!"

"Oh...one more thing. I really enjoyed hanging out with you...could we do this again some time soon?"

"Of course! I loved hanging out with you too, Yuri. You were a pleasure to be around."

"T-Thank you...I'll go now...before I get overly excited. Since sometimes my anxiety turns into...excitement...I don't know why. But um...bye Y/N...I'll see you on Monday!"

Yuri packs up her things and hastily walks out. Something fell out of her bag while she left...it was a knife. It was a glistening purple marbled handle. But why did that fall out of her bag...? It looks like it has a tiny bit of blood on it as well. I picked up the knife and placed it in my backpack, along with the noose. Maybe these girls have bigger secrets than I've realized...