Extras: Behind the Scenes

When Sanji woke up to Usopp sneaking to Y/n's bedroom:

Sanji fell to his knees when he saw you let him in as he looked down at the wooden floorboards in despair, "I couldn't have lost to Usopp. I couldnt have lost to Usopp. What does that long nosed bastard have that I don't?!"

The cook shook his head angrily as he told himself it can't be true. He tip toed around the ship where Y/n's balcony overlooked. Upon seeing the two out on the balcony his hand clenched into a fist as he pumped it toward him, "Yes! Now I can hear what they're saying."

Sanji crept closer trying to be as sneaky as possible with a mischievous smile, ready to eavesdrop and preparing to interrogate Usopp later on what love spell he used. But upon hearing the serious conversation, his smile dropped and he immediately knew it wasn't right for him to stay.

When Sanji went to walk away, he ended up stepping on a wrapper that Luffy left on the floor making a crinkling sound. He winced at the sound before looking up and tiptoeing away once again, making sure to stay on the very tips of his toes so that he's not caught.

——————

When Y/n ran out the room after Luffy made himself a distraction:

Y/n grabbed her hair in frustration as she ran past the same door, "Where in the fuck am I and why am I suddenly Zoro?!"

Just then a zombie turns the corner and they make eye contact. Y/n couldn't help but smile evilly at the helpless zombie who looked as if they were about to pee their pants.

"Hello there," Y/n slowly walked over to the shaking zombie menacingly, a threatening smile on her lips. Before the zombie could run away, she chased after it and grabbed it by its shoulders, "If you don't tell me where my ship is I swear to god you're gonna wish you stayed dead!"

The zombie gulped loudly before nodding quickly making Y/n smile in satisfaction, "Good! Lets go."

—————

After Zoro and Luffy woke up:

Usopp continued to gave Sanji a dirty look from the side in which the cook tried his best to ignore, but he couldn't shake the annoying feeling of the stare.

"What?!" Sanji whisper yelled at the long nosed boy who looked away from the blonde man.

"Oh nothing..." Usopp had a blank expression on as he spoke before he practically spat in Sanji's face to make a point, "I just didn't know you were a pervert!"

Sanji wiped his face slowly, his hand dragging across his face before he kicked Usopp in the neck in retaliation, "I'm not a pervert!"

Usopp folded, holding his neck in pain as he narrowed teary eyes at the cook, "Only...a pervert would...wake up the...way you did." The sniper struggled to talk, coughing in between every few words before having to dodge another kick, this one heading straight for his no-no spot.

—————

After meeting Brook:

Nami nudged Y/n secretly and when the girl turned to her she whispered, putting her hand up so no one could see what she was saying, "So I was wondering...did he say he poops?"

Y/n let out a chuckle as she looked at Nami with fake shock, "You're exactly like Luffy! I cant believe you scold him for asking dumb questions!"

The navigator looked around as she frantically hushed me, making sure no one else noticed, "Shh! I don't want people to know that I kind of support Luffy's idiocy." Nami smiled at Y/n as she nudged her again, "So?"

The journalist laughed as she nodded her head making Nami recoil in shock and confusion before leaning back, "But like how? Where's his digestive system? Where does the poop come out? Does it just slip out? Can we see the food digest since he had no skin?"

At this point Y/n was holding her stomach at Nami who was slightly laughing as well from the lighthearted conversation that would usually involve Luffy.

"Y/n. Y/n," Both girls laughed together, leaning on each other as they asked questions about Brook's existence. Nami lightly hit Y/n's shoulder to try and ask a question, wheezing every now and then.

The h/c haired girl tried to calm her laughs as she looked at Nami with a permanent smile, "What?"

This time, Nami had to make sure no one could hear her or see her say this so she leaned in as close as she could without bonking heads with Y/n. She spoke in a hushed tone though not really since she was  ready to laugh her ass off, "Y/n...is it bad that I kind of want to see him with no clothes just all bones?"

Y/n fell over to the side as she let out a loud laugh making some of the crew members look at her curiously. "Nami! Stop!"

Nami giggled as she watched the h/c haired girl with a smile, "Y/n, shh! Everyone's gonna hear you!"

Y/n got up to Nami before leaning close to her as well so no one could hear their conversation again. At this point their foreheads were leaning against each other as they giggled, "Nami, what are you? A dog?"

Nami laughed at the question before looking at Y/n with a serious face and speaking with a monotoned voice, "Woof woof, Y/n."

"Nami no!" Y/n slapped her hand over her mouth as she placed her other hand on Nami's shoulder and leaned towards the ginger, "Nami, stop! I'm going to pee my pants!"

Nami gently placed one hand on Y/n's shoulder and the other on her hand as she giggled before smiling fondly at the girl, despite her playful tone, "Oh come on, I know you're curious, Y/n."

"No!"

"Not even a little?"

"Nuh uh!"

"Curious about what? YOHOHOHOHO!"

"Nothing!"

Nami tries to explain what they were talking about to Brook as Y/n stumbles over to the side to laugh her ass off while Franky looks at her with a raised brow.