How Do You Like Them Apples?

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go!" Abby calls

"okay..let's talk about about Woodbridge Virginia, you're a tenth of a point loser it's time to cowboy up here, Abby Lee Dance Company is somebody to beat they're not thrilled that they won they're thrilled that they beat you! you need to challenge yourself so if your legs here find the girl in class who's leg is here and go stand next to her at the barre that's how you get better you have to win more than i want it for you"

"now i want to talk about this week..we will be travelling to Ohio, we might see Kendall and we might see Vivi-Anne all i know is that The Abby Lee Dance Company will be so hot they will become Apple Pie and the group is going to be like the Alamo"

"the name of the group dance is Land Unforgiving, it's about territory we're going to Cathy's territory we're going to stick a stake into that beef jerky everybody standing before me is in that group dance however i'm going to bring a few ringers in just like the wicked witch of the west so let's get to the bottom of the pyramid"

"Brooke, you're still on probation"

"next we have Mackenzie, how did you get down there what happened?"

Abby then demonstrates chewing gum

"how many times did i tell you to spit your gum out?"

"maybe ten" Kenzie says

"so that's nine times to many" Abby says

"next..Nia i think you're there because you had a hard time with those turns and it was your legs that needed straightened so all that technique you worked on..what happened?"

"next we have Paige, you see that probation sticker hopefully that's going to come off there."

"next we have Camila, you didn't have a solo you looked good in the group."

i nod

"next we have Chloe, the group dance is where you made the mistake..solo was good"

"first person on top of the pyramid is Maddie..and the second person on top of the pyramid is also Maddie."

i make a confused face

this is like Abbys dream pyramid

"now i want to congratulate Maddie two crowns two titles in less than two hours that's pretty darn good."

Maddie
Chloe Camila
Paige Nia Mackenzie Brooke

"Paige you're eleven you're going to be our title entrant nine to eleven" Abby says

we clap for Paige

"you will be doing Tongue Twister it's your responsibility to know it..she will not have a rehearsal she's welcome to use the studio she has to get here on her own and i want to see a crown on your head do you understand..alright i'm going to take this probation sticker off right now"

i hug Paige and we cheer

"Chloe you will also be doing a solo it's entitled Angry Bird..alright so ladies you are dismissed thank you"

|Group Rehearsals|

"girls listen to me we're going to our next door neighbour and we are in their territory she always throws those ringers in there im going to pull three ringers in two.i would like to introduce Katherine from the elite company and this is Ariel from the teen company and this is Nina who you all know from the senior company" Abby says