The View From The Top

"New York City." Elizabeth says

"the city that never sleeps!" us girls cheer

|Pyramid|

"alright here we are New York City" Abby says and we all clap

"remember if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere..this week we will be attending The Masters Of Dance Competition and it's going to be tough this is our first time showing up we will be the underdog and Cathy who we thought would be in Ohio she's here in New York City last time she beat you..it was bad a perfect score that doesn't happen to often she wants to do it again are you going to let it happen?"

"now let's get to the pyramid."

"on the bottom Mackenzie, you don't dance there's nothing to critique"

"and next Nia and Asia, that wasn't a duet it wasn't partners working together it was you double timing everything and it was you trying to keep up"

"and next i have Brooke, you do that side aerial to one knee you're the first face that comes forward you need to lock eyes with one of those judges you need to draw them in and tell them that that story all we saw was the top of your head."

"and moving on Paige, Paige you didn't pull my focus not in a good way not in a bad way i think that's a good thing"

"and next Kendall, Kendall you've had a good run lately this week you flew under the radar"

"and next Eloise, i thought your acting in the trio was incredible i said to you on Ultimate that you're a performer and your mother agreed that you could be on broadway and i absolutely agree."

i look to Eloise and she is beaming

"next Maddie, last week there was eleven points between you and the next contestant this week there was one you did not have your head in the game wake up"

"and next Camila, i gave you the lead in the trio i wanted to see if you could take charge and win..and you absolutely did just that, that's what i want i strong clean performance every week."

i smile

"taking a bite out of the big apple Chloe, you stayed on your music Chloe you remembered the choreography you applied the corrections you were beautiful"

"thank you" Chloe says

we clap for Chloe

Chloe
Camila Maddie Eloise Kendall
Paige Brooke Asia Nia Mackenzie

"so this week at The Masters Of Dance everybody is in the group routine" Abby says

we all clap

"Asia you're certainly better onstage alone you'll be performing a solo."

"i have another solo going to Chloe, Maddie you'll also be doing a solo, Eloise you'll also have a solo this week." Abby says

we clap for the girls

"i have one more routine to give out..one more solo my last and final routine is going to Kendall"

we clap for Kendall

"now Jill you can run up to Henry Bendall and buy me a gift"

"okay" Jill laughs

"we have a lot of choreography to get though..first things first we need to work on The Last Text for The View" Abby says