No More Crybabies

|Pyramid|

"come on girls! let's go let's go let's go!" Abby calls

we all run in for pyramid

"congratulations are in order for some of you.. Tami congratulations your daughter was apart of the winning team."

"thank you." Tami says

"Chloe and Camila congratulations to you guys aswell apart of the winning team." Abby says

"thank you" i say

"congratulations to you Maddie you were the overall high score."

we clap for Maddie

"let me get to the pyramid.. you know what Christy get in here!" Abby calls

"ah lord." mom sighs

Christy and Sarah walks in

"hi Abby." Christy says

"hello how are you?" Abby asks

"good, how are you?" Christy asks

"that's the last thing you're going to say..go ahead and stand over there." Abby says

Sarah stands beside Kendall and Christy stands beside Melissa

"i invited you down here for a reason." Abby says

"okay." Christy nods

"okay if you speak again i'm sending you out of the room with your daughter." Abby says

"let me get to the pyramid it's not a pyramid it's a totumn pole in honour of this weeks number."

"on the bottom of the totumn pole we have Nia, Nia you need to step it up onstage and become one with the character could i be right?" Abby says

Nia nods

"Maddie can do any face."

"next we have Mackenzie, you pulled focus because you came up and down before anybody else had the chance to get of the ground pulling focus in a negative way is not good."

"next Evelyn, i think for being new you keep up with the rest of the girls really well but there's always room for improvement"

"Eloise, you start to lose the face as you go on..Kendall used to do that i don't want and old Kendall hell i don't even want another Kendall i want a Maddie."

"and then we have Kendall, you need to work on your turnout when you're supposed to be in parallel it looks right when you're supposed to be turned out well it looks you're in parallel"

"and next we have Tea, you were apart of the winning team but don't kid yourself you were not the best dancer on that winning team."

"moving up we have Chloe, Chloe was on the winning team Chloe had a special section at the beginning of the routine she helped tell the story"

"next we have Camila, you were featured alot in the group you looked gorgeous and i think the moms would say you were a helping hand in that win..a redemption from the week before."

i smile

"and at the top of the totumn pole is Maddie congratulations you were the overall high score the Abby Lee Dance Company was victorious when it's all said and done"

Maddie
Camila
Chloe
Tea
Kendall
Eloise
Evelyn
Mackenzie
Nia

"now this week we will be travelling too waterford michigan to attend the regional competition for energy national dance competition.. Mackenzie this week you will be doing a solo it's a blues number the name of your routine is out of my mind, my next solo goes to Sarah you will be competing in the nine and under category Sarah you will be doing a lyrical routine the name of the song is On My Own it's a shame that your mother keeps you from being included"