Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy

new season, fresh start..right?

|Pyramid|

"alright let's talk about the big apple and The Abby Lee Dance Company didn't take a bite out of anybody we had a great number we had a great story a great theme it made people think before you even danced i'm angry that my rival beat me" Abby says

"Asia is not with us this week she had an opportunity in Los Angeles to do a professional job i wanted her to do it"

"at the bottom of the pyramid Kendall, you were fifth maybe without the crying you would've been higher."

"next Mackenzie, do you realise that Asia waltzed in here pushed you out of the way took over and every time i entered her in a competition she won i cannot say that about you."

"and then we have Nia, how many times do you think Gianna told you about straightening your back leg do you have any idea?"

"eleven times."

"Brooke, i thought you were an asset to the group i thought you did your part well"

"moving on Chloe, you tied with Zack i thought you should've beat Zack you beat Kendall but you didn't beat Maddie or Eloise."

"moving up Camila, i thought you did good in the group you played the part..you didn't have a duet or a solo so there's not a lot to judge you on."

i nod

"next Asia, she was the overall highscore winning mini"

"and now Paige, i thought you worked hard in the group did those two other dance teachers see something that i didn't see? you think that i pick on you so does your mother what were they doing behind me what did they see? that's what you all have to understand i want to yell at you i want to be the one that fixes it so when you go out there in the real world no one has a word to say because you're amazing."

"and next Maddie, you came second..you let the new girl come in and beat you don't let that happen don't sit back and relax you always have to keep working."

"and on top of the pyramid Eloise."

we all clap for Eloise and i give her a smile

"you went out you did an outstanding job and you won..you beat Kendall, Chloe, Zack you even beat Maddie congratulations"

"thank you" Eloise says

Eloise
Maddie Paige Asia Camila
Chloe Brooke Nia Mackenzie Kendall

"kay now this week i'm doing something a little bit different with the group..i'm only using six of you in the junior group" Abby says

"Maddie, Chloe, Camila, Nia, Eloise and Kendall you will be doing a jazz routine it's called Bad Girls"

why not Paige and Brooke?

"Chloe and Maddie you will be performing a lyrical duet" Abby announces

Maddie and Chloe jump in excitement and they give eachother a hug

"the name of the duet is called We're Alright."

"Paige, you will also be doing a solo this week the name of your solo is Get Up Get Loud Get Tough"

"now Brooke it's about time that you dance with the Abby Lee senior company you will be moving up and you will be dancing with the seniors the name of the piece is Why Not Me it's very mature in content your dancing step it up and they're serious most of them want to be professional dancers don't let the team down."