Sister Showdown

|Pyramid|

"come on girls! let's go let's go come on!" Abby calls as we run into studio a

"i wanna talk about our win."

we all cheer

"we were up against Cathy the wicked witch and we won the high score so we won the perfect ten, ten new routines in a row ten competitions in a row undefeated, obviously Cheryl and Fallon are gone wether i still consider them for my new team or not we'll see alright so now i'm going to get to the pyramid ."

"Mackenzie you didn't go you weren't there"

"next we have Nia, Nia the group was called red with envy your facial expressions were over the top but they weren't correct."

"and next Payton, Payton you can't be a baby we have a baby and that's Mackenzie she's not been a baby anymore."
"she just wasn't happy." Leslie says

"i know but we don't care if she's not happy." Abby says

"but that's just it you don't care that she's" Leslie starts

"no that's ridiculous." Abby says

"you're crossing the line." Leslie says

"that's it i said it it's done and it's over with she has to realise what she's doing." Abby says

Payton then walks out of the room in tears and Leslie follows her out

Abby walks out to get Payton

Leslie Abby and Payton walk back in

"girls you have to understand that when i tell you something do it." Abby says

"alright Chloe, you were great in the number you're used to doing roles like that you carried out the facial expressions quite well and just think if you were homeschooled like Maddie you would be improving that much faster and that's again with your mother you need speak up and say no i need to be there mom dance comes first."

"Camila, same for you..you're a beautiful girl and a talented dancer but if you could be here more you would be so much better."

i nod

"and next Eloise, you're picking up quicker and you can tell a story that's what i like in a dancer."

"Maddie, outstanding performance you were just off the charts it was amazing."

"thank you." Maddie says

"and on top of the pyramid is Kendall"

we clap and cheer for Kendall

"Kendall you're on top of this pyramid because you received the technique award and that tells me i'm doing something right.. alrighty."

Kendall
Maddie Eloise Camila
Chloe Payton Nia Mackenzie

"we're attending a new competition this weekend World Class Talent competition in Rockville Maryland"

we clap

"now you can all see Leslie is here and her daughter Payton you were brought on because i had an idea a concept a piece that i wanna do and i needed somebody to be my lead we are going to do our version of Kinky Boots"

we all cheer

"isn't Kinky Boots about drag queens?" Nia asks

"yes it is" Abby nods

"the group routine everybody's in it and it's called Lift You Up it is about confidence it's about show biz it's about performing and it's about strutting on that stage with confidence everybody get that?"