All's Fair In Love And War

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go! move it, move it, move it!" Abby calls

"well congratulations you won, was it the best performance? no."

"didn't we win by seven points?" Kelly asks

"i'm not denying the fact that you won it was great but i don't think it was your best performance the routine had mistakes" Abby says

"Chloe why would you go out onstage and not do the correct choreography? everybody else did the correct choreography i gave them..that's beginning to be a pattern for you isn't it Chloe you're lucky you're even back in this dance studio."

i look to Chloe and she looks so sad

i thought she did the choreography Abby gave her..plus it was improv?

"on the bottom Paige, you were good im waiting for you to be great did you really use your face and get in every single one of those judges? no you need to work on that"

"and next Kendall, you didn't stick out to me in your improv it should've been wow look at that who's that i didn't do that."

"next is Brooke, Brooke you are fourteen years old when are we going to see you stand out as the leader as the woman on the job? as the rolemodel."

"next Nia, you're third on the pyramid you were third overall highscore."

"and Mackenzie, overall highscore in the mini division you did a great job you went out there and you won."

"and on top of the pyramid going three for three once again is Maddie, Maddie not only did you win the highscore solo in your age division but you were also the highest scoring solo in the entire competition"

Maddie
Mackenzie  Nia
Brooke  Kendall  Paige

it's been like three weeks and me nor Chloe or on the pyramid..i hope we are back on it soon..

"now Chloe and Camila did you guys notice you are not on the pyramid you guys aren't on it..you guys are lucky to be here as it is..Chloe you can't go onstage and do what you want, Camila you can't be put in these numbers most times as my youngest and be any less than stellar." Abby says

i nod

"this weekend we will be travelling to Binards Ville New Jersey so you're going to get kids with amazing technique and killer costumes they're going to be strong competitors everyone will be in the group dance expect Mackenzie, the music is entitled Your Dream Is My Dream and it's big and it's grand and it's a beautiful piece of music i'm going to be using a boy  in the group"

"Mackenzie you aren't in the group dance that means you are getting a solo the title of your routine is Love Is War, Maddie you're three for three i want to see if you can win again your solo is entitled Lifeline"

"i have two more routines to give out this week hopefully we're going to have time to do two duets..my first duet will be Kendall and Nia it's contemporary and it's cool and the name of it is Dig It."

"my second duet is Maddie and Camila" Abby announces

i gasp and i hug Maddie

"your duet is lyrical and it's telling a story...it's entitled Fourth Of July"

i give Maddie a smile and she smiles back