Blame It On The New Girl

|Pyramid|
"let's go ladies! come on let's go!" Abby calls as we run into studio a

"so Fallon say hello to the girls."

Fallon who is new this week waves to us and i smile and wave back

"this is Fallon and this is her mother Cheryl and they are from uh near Orlando Florida can you tell us a few things about yourself?"

"i won four titles and first overalls for a lot of them." Fallon says

"and you're eleven now?" Abby asks

"yes ma'am." Fallon says

"i brought Fallon here because i'm building a new team is she going to be apart of that new team? is somebody on this team going to be on that new team." Abby says

"Kalani is not here this week not because she's a bad dancer the problem is the mother she doesn't understand my rules."

"so let's talk a little bit about our ninth victory in a row we are undefeated."

we cheer and clap

"nine is fine but then again theres ten..let's get to the pyramid"

"no surprise Kendall, you were ninth overall high score and it's only going to get tougher out there got it?"

Kendall nods

"moving on Chloe, disappointment in the improv it's not the same turn combination four times"

"next Camila, same for you it's not the same thing twenty times."

i nod slightly

"next we have Nia, you were the first one out of the girls on this team to get booted out of the improv don't keep doing the same thing over and over"

"and next we have Mackenzie, you did a great job on the character you did more facial expressions than everybody else put together"

Kenzie smiles

"next we have Fallon, you went to an audition in Orlando Florida with a ton of outstanding dancers i remembered that you were a total package."

"Abby i do wanna say thank you for this wonderful opportunity um it really means the world to us she's ready to prove herself." Cheryl says

"let's hope so." Abby says

"next we have Eloise, you got second place you beat Kendall and you beat Ava congratulations."

"thank you." Eloise smiles

"and on the top of the pyramid we have Maddie who is the high score solo of the competition outstanding work i loved the number i thigh that you looked elegant and i thought that it was one of your best performances ever."

we clap for Maddie

Maddie
Eloise Fallon
Mackenzie Nia Camila Chloe Kendall

"this week we will be travelling to Toledo Ohio to attend intensity dance competition and you all know what Ohio means.. rotten apples we're going to have to see that woman again and we are trying to be undefeated ten times in a row can you imagine what your life's going to be like if you don't beat her? "