Solo Fever

|Pyramid|

"girls let's go..moms welcome to Millennium one of the premiere dance studios in LA" Abby says

"alright ladies this week we are staying right here in California"

we all clap

"but i want to talk about the ihollywood competition you were not focused on that competition..i want to compliment each and every one of you on that little girl Nicaya that came to our studio you were all friendly you all behaved like nice young ladies..you guys i don't know what happened let's put ihollywood behind us we are moving on to the pyramid" Abby says

"on the bottom of the pyramid Kendall, you're back on the team that's where you have to start i thought you were outstanding in the group routine it's those shoulders the technique everything that has to continue to improve"

"next Paige, you're coming off an injury you did the group routine i thought you said very well you should be one hundred percent this week you need to dance full out"

"and next Brooke, you were in the group dance you did not finish the routine in time with everybody else"

"and next we have Maddie, Maddie in the group dance you just kinda blended in..a dancer like you should stand out amongst the crowd"

"moving up the ladder Camila, you only had the group dance to worry about and i thought you did really well"

"next Nia, you were given something different with the music it was very difficult for me to choreograph to it was also difficult to dance too i thought you did it really well your big problem is the technique so you need to step it up babe"

"next Chloe, Chloe you made the top five i want number one you need to be consistent you came up you did two turns and bobbled all over the place"

"on top of the pyramid is Mackenzie, and i was very proud of you"

Mackenzie
Chloe Nia Camila
Maddie Brooke Paige Kendall

"this week we will be attending intensity dance competition this is the competition that determines who is dancing at nationals.." Abby says

"Mackenzie you're doing a solo, it's called A Perfect Day In The Sun, Chloe you'll be doing another contemporary routine entitled Ghost..Paige you have a solo also"

"Camila you have a solo entitled Once Upon A Dream, Kendall you have a solo..the name of your solo is Kiss Kiss, Nia we're changing it up again for you you're going to be doing a sixties inspired number and Brooke you're gonna have to get your butt up in the air thr name if your solo is Fly so all off your aerial work needs to be in there."

"do i have a solo?" Maddie asks

"Maddie i'm not hurting your feelings but i have a bunch of other kids who wants to do solos" Abby says

"she wants to do a solo so bad" Melissa says

"i understand that but you interrupted her and wanted her not to do it because you were afraid of losing all your friends" Abby says

"Maddie toughen up you're going to go to an audition and not get picked someday get it? and you need to stand there with a smile on your face"

|Solo Rehearsals|

this week my solo is a lyrical piece entitled Once Upon A Dream and it's to the song Once Upon A Dream by Evynne Hollens