Two Can Play This Game

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go! move it move it move it!" Abby calls

"one day national champions the next day third place, we cannot walk in there again Mediocre..alright we will be attending the Believe Talent Competition in Columbus Ohio now you all know who's going to be in Ohio."

Cathy,

"i bet Cathy's team is a better team im sure she's been working on this number for weeks and if you guys dance like you did last weekend she's going to win."

"alright let's get started with the pyramid." Abby announces

"of course Payton, your behaviour to be so ugly over your hair i don't care if you're happy or sad or in pain..i don't care! you go to that competition and you're representing me!"

"and next Brooke, you missed a whole four counts on the floor you just rolled over right infront of the judges."

"and next Nia, good week beautiful costume pretty girl did a nice job, but do you perform the choreography do you go out onstage like it's the last time you're ever going to be onstage? no i don't think so."

"Mackenzie, lots of fooling around in the dressing room in everybody's way we need to work on that, understand?"

Kenzie nods

"next i have Eloise, some bits were clean some bits were messy..you have to be consistent."

Eloise nods

"and moving up is Little Miss Dance Prodigy." Abby says as she reveals my headshot

i look to my mom and then back to Abby

"the media has been buzzing lately about you being the new face of dance..a dance prodigy but the mistakes i saw last week wasn't very much of a prodigy now was it?"

i stand there before shaking my head

"no." Abby nods

Dance Prodigy? are you kidding?

me?

"Paige, Paige you were apart of the highscore winning trio..could you have done a better job? certainly."

"next we have Kendall, it was good same thing as Paige could've been better could've been outstanding."

"and next we have Chloe, Chloe you have the dancers body you have the look your technique shines through you can nail it no matter what."

wow Abby being nice to Chloe?

as my mom says

Ice Cream For Everyone!

"and on top of the pyramid the overall highscore winning routine off the day is Maddie."

we clap for Maddie

Maddie
Chloe  Kendall  Paige  Camila
Eloise  Mackenzie  Nia  Brooke  Paige

"i told every single one of you over the break that this is not going to be another year of Maddie working her butt off and you all sitting around." Abby says

"Kendall, Chloe, Camila you all have solos this week we're going to see who my number two girl i know who my number one girl is but whose right behind her?"

"Chloe, Camila and Kendall it will be the battle of the pop stars..Chloe your routine is inspired by Katy Perry."

i smile to Chloe