The Beginning Of The End

"Camila! stop being like your sister, think!"

"Maddie only has to do it once not thirty times, one time and she does it perfect..do it and make it perfect"

"you've been doing this long enough kid to know your dance you just missed a whole kick there!"

"you are on top of the pyramid..stop making up your own thing"

"if this was Maddie this would be clean and perfected"

"if you guys have the future i have planned for you and that's going to turn up and haunt you..it's embarrassing"

"are you gonna be like Chloe and sink or are you going to be like Maddie and be on top of that pyramid for weeks?"

"but again you lied for your sister, i don't do liars"

"your daughters are little sneaks!"

"sneak! sneak! sneak!"

"Maddie did it easy..so this shouldn't be a problem"

"you lost to Mackenzie..she was doing a cutesy jazz number and she forgot and you still lost, what happened to ya kid? because what i saw out there wasn't good enough"

"and our first place top scoring petite soloist goes to.. Heather, Camila"

"Camila is also our title winner for Miss Energy so we'd like to crown her now"

'Miss Energy 2012'

somehow i'm still here.

mom pulls up into the parking lot and i run to hug Kendall and Nia

"hi!" i say

"it's been so long!" Kendall says

"i know!" Chloe says

the Zieglers then pull up and i run to hug Maddie

|Pyramid|

we show the moms the hiphop number we learnt over the break

"this really screamed hiphop..look at this part" Melissa says

Abby then walks into the studio

she rips of two headshots assumingly Brooke and Paige's
and throws them in the trash

"i'm not doing a pyramid right now" Abby says

"i'm angry at the people who aren't here, i'm very disappointed and i'm also angry at the people who are here we had six group numbers..some of you know two of them, some of you know one of them that's not going to be a winning number"

"last season you all had two solos ready to go before we ever started our competition season i didn't find out that people weren't here until the choreographers called me and said hey it was kinda hard to get a great number together when only two kids were there that makes me look bad"

Abby then rips all the other headshots off the mirror

"no pyramid"