Liar Liar Dance Mom On Fire!

|Pyramid|

"come on ladies let's go!" Abby calls

"alrighty..we went to youngstown Ohio to intensity dance..we won..we should've won you're national champions let's move onto the pyramid"

"i have Chloe, Chloe remembering your choreography that is what you need to work on..right it down maybe if you write it out it will sink in try that"

"next Camila, you didn't stand out in the group routine and normally you do..you've let the new kid come and take over."

i nod

"next Nia, Nia you don't apply the corrections that's what you need to do try writing them down"

"next Mackenzie, Mackenzie when i took you out of the group i gave you this cute little part to do and thank goodness it was humorous because have they started timing our number we could've been disqualified and the Abby Lee Dance Company is not gonna get disqualified..you will not be in the group numbers going forward not until it's appropriate for you"

"and Paige, you got the featured part you had the big jump the tilt..you could've made that fabulous but you didn't do that you were given an opportunity and instead of running with it it was mediocre"

"next Maddie, you were good i notice you have the Sophia hairdo how about we have the Sophia energy or the Sophia turns and not worry about the hairdo"

"next Kendall, you were in the front you were given a correction a hundred times did you keep up with Sophia? i don't know"

"and on top of the pyramid is Sophia kind of a given she won the high score in the nine to eleven year old and she won the entire competition she was the high score of the day"

Sophia
Kendall Maddie Paige
Mackenzie Nia Camila Chloe

"this weekend we will be travelling to Greensboro North Carolina we will be attending Dance Troop Challenge" Abby says

"since Brooke is not on the pyramid does that mean she's not going?" Kelly asks

"well Brooke i wanna know what happened last weekend" Abby asks

"well Friday i was here then went home..on Saturday i went to my friends house and Sunday i worked on a project all day" Brooke says

"so you didn't come to rehearsals Sunday?" Abby asks

Brooke shakes her head

"you're fourteen you've been taking ballet class since you were six or seven years old" Abby says

"but Abby if she's going to do that like she spent the entire week learning the number for the group why wouldn't she just go away with us and compete the number?" Kelly asks

"but that doesn't mean you don't do anything dance wise all weekend" Abby says

"the group piece is entitled Voyage Home this is a very serious piece you will be immigrants, everybody will be in the routine but Brooke who will be staying home and Mackenzie...Brooke i wanna see you work to get back into this group"

"Mackenzie you will be doing a solo, my next solo will be Paige"

we all clap for Paige

"my next routine will be a duet with Maddie and Kendall..moms you can head upstairs"

|Group Rehearsals|