New Girl In Town

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go!" Abby calls

"congratulations on a successful dance concert..all of your performances was amazing you showed the entire city of Pittsburgh why we are ranked nationally in the country as one of the top dance studios, now keep in mind this is the road to nationals this is where it gets tough this week we will be travelling to California to go to the ihollywood competition"

we all cheer

"at the bottom of the pyramid i have Paige, you couldn't do to much with the boot i understand we want it to heal you were supposed to see a doctor at four weeks"

"she's going this week" Kelly says

"so let's hope Paige that you're going to be dancing again" Abby says

"next Brooke, Brooke the hip hop dance really wasn't your thing"

"next Mackenzie, Kenzie you went out there and you looked just like the big girls however i thought the hiphop choreography was a bit over your head"

"moving on i have Nia, you revived the award for the most improved student and that is something to be very proud of however like i said before do not rest on your loyals"

"next Chloe, Chloe i thought you had an amazing performance from start to finish"

"next Camila, Trapped i thought you did amazing in the role"

i smile

"and at the top of the pyramid is Maddie, Maddie you're on top of the pyramid cause you won the scholarship in your age division"

"Kendall you can see you're not on the pyramid yet keep working, keep trying and you might get on this team"

Maddie
Camila  Chloe
Nia  Mackenzie  Brooke  Paige

"Mackenzie you have a solo, you gotta do the whole number..Nia you also have a solo now i have one more solo to give out who wants it?" Abby asks

"who thinks they could do it"

me, Chloe and Maddie raise our hands

"it's going to Chloe" Abby says

i give Chloe a smile

"everybody is in the group routine..Kendall i'm inviting you too travel to California with us to participate in the group number"

we clap for Kendall

|Group Rehearsals|

we learn the group and it's very similar to Where Have All The Children Gone

"it's step together..you're rushing that" Abby says

"hey there's no getting out of this group so learn it" Abby says to Kenz

two people walk in a mom and daughter and she's like auditioning for the group?

the mom is called Kiya and the daughter is Nicaya

and Abby puts her in the group

Nicaya is a really nice girl but this is the first time someone who isn't from our studio has joined us..
Kendall did dance here before she joined the team.