3 Soloists, One Star

|Pyramid|

"come on girls let's go! get in here! you're the winners you beat Cathy again let's go!" Abby says

we all cheer

"yay! it's always sweet revenge, now i want to touch on Maddie not being here you all know that she is in Los Angelous on the Ellen Show to recreate the video she did for Sia."

"i train dancers so that they can go out and do anything you need to have that to..i made Maddie every dance teacher in this studio had a hand in her training you're all something special or you wouldn't be here..Maddies something special is now you all take the same lessons with the same teachers you all get what you put in, Maddies in LA right now she'll be back but what if it involved the weekend do i do the number with you seven? sure i could do that but it's my proactive i wanna bring somebody in i'll be somebody in..Sarah you're a guest here this week"

"rise to the occasion be the best, be the favourite"

"alright let's get to the pyramid."

"on the bottom of the pyramid Maddie, only because she's not here today."

"and next we have Chloe, you took a fall the bont mont you want to get that leg up there that you're flexible for but you bounced back"

"next we have Nia, the ballet section you just don't hit it..it just not where it needs to be for twelve"

"moving on Sarah, you worked hard but i think you were a beat behind"

"not true." Christy says

"next is Eloise, you played the part but you're technique was sloppy we don't need sloppy for a ballet routine"

"moving up we have Mackenzie, in this particular routine you pulled my focus in a negative way you're just too short." Abby says

"next we have Kendall, you took this piece very seriously and i liked that i liked what i saw"

"and on top we have Camila, you won first place in the junior category with a perfect three hundred points..now that doesn't happen often so congratulations to you"

i smile and everyone claps

"thank you" i beam

Camila
Kendall  Mackenzie  Eloise
Sarah    Nia    Chloe    Maddie

"this week we are travelling to shenndao valley where we will attend Powerhouse Dance Competition now the group routine which Maddie is in is a musical theatre piece titled Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" Abby says

"a tramp in theatre means something else like Charlie Chaplin was a tramp..a Gypsie is been spiritual maybe they even cast a spell on somebody..there's a lead role in this piece it's not going to Maddie she's not here today the lead is going to be..whoever i feel earns it"

"this week we have three solos, i'm looking for the child who can be my Maddie when Maddie is not here."

"the first solo is going to Kendall, this routine will be contemporary lyrical i need you to prove that you are more than just a pretty face it's about you portraying a character you know Maddie can do that, now if Maddie had been here it would be her solo, don't let me down."

"the next solo is going to Nia, you're going to be an underdog because that's the name of your routine it will be a jazz routine incorporating gymnastic tricks you better bring out the bow wow and the big bite."