Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties

|Pyramid|

we walk into studio A and Abbys mad and she's going to take it out on us all week

"i just want to look at what fourth place looks like, this weekend we will be travelling fortwaine New Jersey we will be attending Onstage America i don't want to be fourth again." Abby says

"on the bottom Mackenzie, you will not be performing in the group routine this weekend."

"next Maddie, at nationals you were amazing just as good as Chloe but Chloe won and every since then" Abby shrugs

"Paige, once again it's the same pattern Kelly it's like she doesn't have to work anymore..i won i got third."

"Nia, you're doing fine but is fine going to make you a star?"

"Kendall, you didn't pull my eyes in a negative way you actually pulled them in a positive way when i don't say your name and stop yelling at you get worried."

"and Chloe, i thought you looked great it was good did you do exactly what you were supposed to do? no. go out there and do the routine you were taught the way i envisioned it or better yet Chloe do it better than i can imagine it."

"and on top of the pyramid Camila, you are up here because of your score, not your dancing..if it was about your dancing you'd maybe be beside your sister or even beside Maddie..get with it kid step it up."

i really wish i wasn't on the top.

Camila
Chloe Kendall
Nia Paige Maddie Mackenzie

"Brooke i don't have you on the team." Abby says

"she's been here every week what is the purpose of her coming every week if you're not going to put her on the pyramid?" Kelly asks

"Brooke do you wanna be here?" Abby asks

Brooke nods

"see that to me is not a response i'm looking for" Abby says

"this weekend we are doing a group routine called Pink Lemonade, Brooke i plan for you to be in the group routine..Kendall you have a solo"

we clap for Kendall

"your solo is entitled Owe You Nothing remember that..i owe you nothing you are very lucky embrace this opportunity and make the most of it"

"Nia you also have a solo, your solo is entitled a hundred years from now is it going to take a hundred more years to straighten those legs and point those feet? or are you going to do it now?"

"Camila you also have a solo this week, it's entitled Tightrope a tight rope is something you balance on or make it across..will you make it across and win a title?"

i hesitate before nodding

"i have one more solo..Chloe do you think you can do the dance i teach you?"

Chloe nods

"have you talked to your mom about stopping the avacastiy for all the other mothers?" Abby asks

"Chloe this is a contemporary routine there's lots of hits and accents it's stronger than what you've been doing before and it is called Left In The Dark."